Sleeper woke on thornblade!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Aug 25, 2021.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Turns out he just went back to sleep cause the server is dead.

Rip in peace.
  2. Kylo Classic Augur

This is your best effort?
  3. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

100 people in velks last night amongst 4 picks. Seems fine to me…
  4. Nolrog Augur

This is a poor attempt at trolling. I give it 1/10 because it's sunny out, not because it deserves a score that high.
  5. ZulijinNovusInvictus New Member

Curious if we know what the actual populations are between the two?
  6. Nolrog Augur

It is fine. But some people aren't happy unless someone else is miserable. They can't just be happy and go about their life when someone else is doing the same.
  7. raff New Member

Wait do you actually play on TB? Or just like to comment on it? I find the server to be BOOMING personally. Lots of activity, groups, leveling, farming, trading etc. Maybe your negativity causes people to avoid you, and that's why you are lonely LOL?

1 thing to add- I've noticed quite a few (many that I personally know, I'm sure there are more) people have specifically gone to Mischief, with the sole purpose of transferring items BACK to TB. If the server was dead, wouldn't they just use that transfer to permanently move?

I still think in another expansion or two the natural order of TLPs will settle in, and it will likely make sense to merge the servers, but at this point, TB is doing just fine. I would literally pay money NOT to transfer to Mischief at this point though. The community over on TB is pretty solid, and I've played each round of the last 4 TLP's, so I think I have a good baseline/sample set to compare from.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Some posters seem to be Jekyl and Hide (myself included I'll admit). Sometimes reasonable, sometimes not. Sometimes full on troll. It's as if two people are posting from the same account.