Sleeper on TLPs with AoCs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jareke, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Jareke Journeyman

Honestly just curious -- until the sleeper has been awoken, does it spawn in the AoC instance still?

Is the only way to wake the sleeper in open world?

These questions haunt my dreams!
  2. RandomStrategy Augur

Sleeper's Tomb AoC is whatever version the OW is (if the Sleeper in OW is asleep, AoC is ST 1.0). Only waking Sleeper in OW does it change anything.
  3. Jareke Journeyman

So you can kill all 4 warders in the instance without any consequence?
  4. Darkeish New Member

5. HoodenShuklak Augur

May your instance cup overfloweth with pixels.
  6. Kakashi77 Elder

So it's been almost a month now of Velious going live and ST 1.0 still going strong. Amidst rumors of it being waken every week I think the server has gone against strong odds of sustaining that content - that alone requires some acknowledgement to all the people involved in holding back, guilds especially. Kudos.

I'm of the opinion such content is unique and special for TLP servers because giving players the chance to see it on a progression server is what it's about, especially in era (currently in velious). Hence for those guilds that are still spreading rumors on waking him I'm hoping you give it another thought and maybe the server can do something not done before on progression servers.

Who knows when we get to PoP if the sleeper is still asleep we can even try doing a mass OW raid of him! At level 65 it might be an interesting fight. Another first for a progression server...

Food for thought