Sleeper awoken on Coirnav yet?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RandomStrategy, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomStrategy Augur

I might've missed the big news, but has the Sleeper been awoken yet in open world?
  2. Xotron New Member

As of last night 2 guilds are just killing warders. But a lot can happen in 8 hours.....
  3. Risiko Augur

I think people just don't care. People have put so much on the Sleeper on every TLP to date, and people are just plain burned out on giving a crap about it.

Literally, when the post gets made here saying he has been awoken, the general consensus is going to be something along the lines of "Meh...."

You can only put your chin out there to be smacked so many times before you decide that it's not worth it anymore.
    Critt likes this.
  4. Coirnav Augur

Still sleeping!

Every Warrior in RI now has at least 1 SoD. Since we haven't gotten any Blade of Carnage our wars will get a 2nd one on a temporary basis until BoC's drop then one will be replaced and monks/others will be allowed to pick them up. We have like 6 Monk robes now as well, 3 Gnome masks and handful of Salindrite Daggers. As soon as our monks have their robes we will be cothing down other guilds mages open world if you guys want to key a coth bot because we will be far less likely to race down there for the open world warders.

If we do however we will be giving away the rotting robes when the time comes as well, so get your monks keys even if your guild cannot do sleeper's yourself yet!

I also saw a TFC (The Final Crusade) had a warrior in Cabalis last night rocking double SoD...so they must have gotten 2-3 on their kill last night as well. Congrats TFC!

Glad to see everyone getting these cool items!
    Kattria Minx, Critt and Risiko like this.
  5. Risiko Augur

Gratz! Glad to see people are having a good time.
    Critt likes this.
  6. Fumi-chan Augur

Thank you. We got 2 SoDs, 2 Salindrite and 2 of those extended enhancement 3 masks on our first entry into ST. Nothing crazy but not too shabby either.

TFC has zero intention of waking the Sleeper as this has been a fun little romp for our guild. It could be pretty interesting to see how long Coirnav can keep this going.
    Kattria Minx and Critt like this.
  7. Xotron New Member

I wouldn't mind getting a Shroud of Longevity if I could ever get into ST. Would be a fun item to have on my monk.
  8. Critt Augur

Nice to see people having fun rather than complaining!!
  9. Kibanu Augur

Did not get lucky enough to get a robe last week. Keyed so if you guys have a rotting robe, hit me up in game any time. ;)
  10. Xeris Augur

Don't play on coirnav but... guess all those people about sleeper can shush now? ;d
  11. Stramgar New Member

MIM can't kill Vulak and begs RI for rot loot? What happened to this guild?
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

The only valid reason a guild can't kill vulak is because they don't get a single 20 minute stretch of Gametime.
  13. Kibanu Augur

We can't kill Vulak? When did this happen? We had an issue with our last instance timer, so yeah we haven't killed him yet but it had nothing to do with Vulak. He's the biggest loot pinata in the game. Vyemm is the only challenge in the zone, aside from trying to stay awake during Lady Nev. Also, certainly didn't beg RI for loot. He said they were going to rot. I just threw my hat in the ring to loot a robe is all. But nice try. :)
  14. CoirnavBard New Member

Hey guys! MiM was server first at killing AoW! (cough-inAnInstance-cough)
  15. That0neguy Augur

So let me get this right.... you ran out of time and didn't kill Vulak yet?

Didn't kill... Couldn't kill... not much difference. Good luck not failing next week.
  16. Stramgar New Member

It's too bad the NTOV bosses like Vyemm can still be skipped by aggroing Vyemm's guards and pulling the instance again on another night where he won't spawn. Probably will be exploited to circumvent these "instance timer issues" being mentioned.
  17. Kahna Augur

Um... Dragons can't be skipped by aggroing their guards and just pulling the instance on another night anymore.
  18. Kibanu Augur

Yep, killing the guards doesn't add the lockout like it used to.
  19. Stramgar New Member

Killing AOW with 30 boxes is commendable. Vulak surviving 3+ weeks into Velious is just poor time management.
  20. Risiko Augur

This got me to go check the standings on coirnavprogress...

The first five guilds make sense. After that, the order seems fishy to be honest.

Why are there three guilds who have not killed AoW with one of those having not stepped foot in to Sleepers Tomb above a guild that has killed AoW and been in Sleepers Tomb?

Do people really consider Tunare that hard of a fight? I find it a snooze fest myself.

Not complaining or trying to start anything. Just curiosity is all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.