Skull of Null

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SonOfABiscuit, Apr 8, 2018.

1. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Anyone happen to know why the effect "Guard of Null" works on some toons and not on others? I have the Skull of Null on 3 toons, and I get the buff icon in my songs window on two toons, but not on my main toon. Thanks in advance!
  2. Ghubuk Augur

There was an issue that it wasn't working properly when it first came out. A fix came out that fixed any new ones that were quested. The plan was to have old ones already in game fixed sometime in the future (though no ETA was given). Your other option was to just get another one to have a fixed one.
  3. svann Augur

Ghub are you sure you arent confusing the quest bug that required you to start over? I got my skull fairly early on and never had a problem (except that it was wrong slot for a bit).
    -----------------------------------------
    Try switching to default ui and see if there is a difference. If so, then you may need to fix your custom ui.
  4. Ghubuk Augur

I think it was if you got it before they were marked for the correct slots. After it was corrected, it caused an issue with existing ones.
  5. Dreadmore Augur

I had the issue Ghub describes. From https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...date-bugs-02-21-18.247343/page-4#post-3633260