Skull of Null

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sashnia, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Sashnia Elder

For Ref: https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=151915

Got this item yesterday and its a great clicky but its made better by the fact its a primary slot item with no damage. I hear it will soon be changed to a charm slot only which makes me sad.

I would love it if this could remain a primary slot item, as a tank I like having a no riposte item with decent stats for once. Please devs give this some thought, or perhaps it can swap between charm and weapon so others can continue to use as a charm if so desired.

Some possible bugs with this item other than the obvious. Guard of null doesn't seem to work, I see no obvious indication its working like with wurmslayer, and you cannot click it currently unless its equipped.
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

3. Angahran Augur

Nice item, where did you get it ?
  4. Tucoh Augur

Loot the faded skull of null off VP named, turn it into gnome at the dead end in VP's tunnel.
  5. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Yes, yes...
    I am sure you'd rather keep the 2hb in charm slot that this was "exchanged" with! *sigh*

I am with you though on the "no riposte" aspect.
  6. Tucoh Augur

7. svann Augur

any word on what the upgrade part will be, and when?
  8. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Haven't seen anything yet. My guess is next patch, since Ngreth knows that the recipes didn't make it in. Also guessing based on the Ancient item upgrades, it'll be another simple combine. VP item + Flawless Conflagrant Diamond in a Jeweler's Kit, or maybe VP item + Element of Kunark in a Forge for another reason to go back and do EoK stuff.
  9. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Cool. Look forward to hear more about the upgrades. :)