SK - Which 5 Tribute stats do you guys use?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Gr8fuldave, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Gr8fuldave Augur

Just making sure I'm choosing the best 5 tribute stats. 120 lvl SK. I only do the Group Game. I am always grouped with Druid, Mage, and Bard.

Thanks!
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I skip all tribute. None of them really seem worth the effort. Across all my chars.

I do use tribute for trophies, some of those are worth it.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

As an example, I made some notes a while back....

Body of the Hero (+26 HStam) - 830 tribute per tick (10 minutes? 15 minutes? I forget)
    Hero's Advice (+26 HWis) - 750 trib/tick

Conversely, Scavenger's Prize (trophy, adds 200 AC, 15 to all heroics, 2000 HME, +50 SD and heal) - 300 trib/tick

There are similarly good trophies from other expacs (this one's from RoS) which are WAY better than the personal tribute, for a much smaller tribute cost.

There may be some worthwhile ones for melees, but I usually play casters.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

6. Lubianx Augur

All heroics and pure stat (HEM, attack, etc) stack.

Why you wouldn't use tribute when all it required is putting unused drops in it is beyond me. You are not limited to one trophy or tribute.

Back to the question, as a group SK you could probably go the following
    • Hero's Deftness (heroic dex)
    • Bulwark of Honor 1 (AC)
    • Bulwark of Honor 2 (AC)
    • Strength of Body 1 (HP)
    • Strength of Body 2 (HP)
    You could change some of the stat ones around for hAgil or hStam.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yes, obviously they stack

The reason I don't use the others is, I don't see the benefit of 26 lousy HStam (for example) to have to pay that much tribute. Using the 3 trophies I do uses up tribute at just about the same pace I replenish it. To have to farm/buy items/pay plat for, again, 26 lousy H-points, just doesn't seem like it's worth it, in any way I'd actually notice playing the game.

One caveat: If you're playing bleeding-edge EQ where you would notice every last bit, then yeah. Or, if you paid enough attention to the breakpoints for Heroics, and bought enough tribute points to get past that next breakpoint, I can see that.