SK vs Monk vs Berserker?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by ceto, Dec 11, 2016.

1. ceto Elder

Hiya folks,

Just returned to the game and I'm torn between one of these three to molo my way to the higher levels. All i want to do is be able to grind and get exp on my own without having to rely on groups if I can't get one. Not interesting in killing named or anything like that.

Thanks!
  2. ~Mills~ Augur

From those three and based on what you want sk. However for the criteria you seem to think is important you are far better off playing a magician or necromancer.
  3. ceto Elder

Thanks for the response, I have both, but I had an itch to play a melee type class.
  4. Tucoh Augur

Agree with Mills' assessment. Monks are in a bad shape right now, and zerkers are better at pure DPS than moloing.

Additionally, if you really want autonomy I'd recommend a multi-box setup. I don't know what other chars you have, but sk/necro and sk/mage would both work just fine.
  5. fransisco Augur

SKs are kinda easy mode right now.
    Very easy to box anything with them, they hold agro great and are very hard to kill.
  6. mtbryant New Member

Basically have to agree with what everyone said already, but i will add a few other reasons .
    Monks and zerkers get no invis, invis to undead, levitation , or EB.
    SK's get all of these ,so even simply moving from here to there is soooo much easier ,and allows you to NOT have to make a lengthy list of items to "fix" all these issues for a monk or zerk ,or carry lot of potions and spend the money on them .None of that is game making or breaking but can be aggravating to say the least.Not to even mention SK's get not 1 but 3 free mounts .

SK's are very, very self sufficient and you won't have any problem molo'ing to end Game levels if thats the road you choose to go down ,and it will be much easier than doing the same on a Monk or Zerker .