SK TBL wishlists

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by sojero, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Ghubuk Augur

Yes, it now works sort of same as before with exception that it won't work on "special" mobs...ie named
  2. Flatchy Court Jester

Thanks man I appreciate that! Will have to put the old single pull key back in action then. Nice to see them unfix something they fixed. Thanks to Barbie icon for pointing that out too!
  3. Allayna Augur

[IMG]

Improving the EQ community, 1 SK at a time...
  4. sojero One hit wonder

I'm still waiting on those videos.
    Flatchy likes this.
  5. Drogba Augur

don't tempt me
  6. sojero One hit wonder

Your missing the point sir!
    Drogba likes this.
  7. Allayna Augur

You're*
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

I would rather see it from him wearing full conflagrant or grouper gear. Then you may get something better than the slow golf clap.
  9. sojero One hit wonder

Still waiting.
  10. Warpeace Augur

Well if you expect video of a Paladin doing the OP crap a SK does will have to wait until expansion launch and see if they get anything. If not SK will continue to be the most OP class out of the box and to end game.
  11. sojero One hit wonder

No we are waiting for their alt sk doing the hyperbolic nonsense that they are posting that they can do with it!
    Sancus likes this.
  12. mmats Augur

No SK thread is complete without Warpeace and Allayna trying to bait devs into some sympathy upgrades while also affirming how bad they are at their class. I urge devs do whats really necessary and inject some honor back into the paladin class with a mandatory seppuku for every display of envy.
    Flatchy likes this.
  13. shiftie Augur

This is like the olympics the hate torch has been passed
  14. sojero One hit wonder

They are just jealous and they remember the times that you helped set in motion of when pally were on top of the world.
    shiftie likes this.