SK Spell: Harmonious Disruption proc rate

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Issk, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

I know what you mean, I tend to grab massive agro aswell on trash that don't get assigned, but as long as it's ffa I've never heard anyone complain about it, though I coulden't care that much about easy trash to start "abusing" it. I woulden't care if either if any of my team mates did.

I think the dev team should focus on other stuff rather than tuning this around some obsessive people's use of it..
  2. Sindaiann Augur

I tend to agree with Drogba a bit. Realistically they should just change one aspect of it.

50130] Expansive Distraction III
    Mana: 10
    Target: Caster PB
    AE Range: 50'
    Resist: Unresistable
    Focusable: Yes
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 0s
    Hate Mod: +14641
    1: Increase Current Hate by 4%
    Text: Your attention is drawn by a distraction.
    Increases the amount of hatred enemies have for you by #1%.

Could change that to Single target instead and leave the rest as is. Problem solved

Sks have enough ae aggro tools

#Don'tShootMe

PS - I guess you could make the argument too that guilds with less warriors/paladins or lower skill level ones would benefit from a well played sk that utilizes this.

You could also argue that well played sks just wouldn't use this on raids like Atrebe's Vault T2 or Queen, when they already have well played tanks in the raid.
  3. Brohg Augur

I dispute that there is a problem to solve.

SKs get AE agro tools. That's not a reason not to get Harmonious Expanse - it's where Harmonious Expanse comes from. It's like … encountering the next egg as you investigate the contents of an egg carton. Of course it's an egg, there's eggs in that carton. It's an egg carton.
    Xanathol likes this.
  4. Sindaiann Augur

I'm ok with there being no problem to solve too.

I can just see both arguments.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I tend to agree with Drog, personally. Always thought Wade was stupid and the SK alliance essentially does the same thing, in an even more inconsistent manner.

Class warfare derp aside, aggro should typically go to the most aggressive/active/button mashy player, imo, rather than the person hitting the one passive super aggro ability or the one who happens to get single target spam healed the most.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  6. Brohg Augur

My belief is that players who use the new ability well will get the agro they so much desire more consistently than those that don't, as was the case with previous abilities.
  7. Leigo You come here often?

I can see both ends here.
    But since I've been an sk ae aggro has been a huge part of my play style. I don't think it should be nerfed, but, perhaps retooled to proc off melee combat or our terrors.
    This would allow for the aggro to remain and it not be all about who gets healed first.
  8. Warpeace Augur

Might as well just ask for a better I win agro button you can mash any time you want then. The spell was designed this way for a reason and it works just fine. Sometimes it works all to well and as a SK you need to know when to use it and when not to.
    Xeladom, Brohg and Sindaiann like this.
  9. Zarzac Augur

Clearly, HA just needs to go back to castable like it was in beta :cool: