sk reavers bargain

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by nantalbus, Oct 20, 2016.

1. nantalbus Elder

just asking for my guild. when we do inny we used to use a sk rot using this aa to eat the dt and still keep the take going on inny. we did inny tonight and his dt went right threw RB. did something change?
  2. Warpeace Augur

I don't think eating a DT was the intent of RB. Was probably fixed so the DT applies to everyone.
  3. josh Augur

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is a bug with some DT's that has been around for a very very long time. They could be mitigated by melee mitigation buffs despite being non-melee damage. I know for a fact that the DT form the cursecallers in inktuta worked this way. I guess reaver's bargain was just good enough reason for them to go ahead and fix the bug. They often don't put bug fixes in patch notes to avoid giving people ideas on how to exploit things.
  4. Kravn Augur

RB never fully "ate" the DT so to speak, you could still easily die from it with RB going. Moreso, between the RB mitigation, dmg conversion to mana drain, and the extra bleedout pool, it made the DT a lot more survivable. You still need a significant HP pool and good healing to tank through it without getting killed.

Either way, now its not doing anything, as it likely should.

Wars love eating DTs anyways.
  5. Brohg Augur

Dude, my average hit taken on some Innoruuk runs is something like 300k :p