SK question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jelly, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Jelly New Member

I seem to be experiencing a little trouble with self healing:

scenario: accidentally pulled a mess of mobs while soloing - pop epic for self heals (no healer merc), there are green and light blue cons mixed, epic wears off, MC procs and I get no heals from MC, I fall below zero HP and stand right up again full HP. When I lifetap or aoe lifetap I get no heals either. Now this only happens when there are green con mobs in the mix, not when there's light blues and higher.

anybody else experiencing this? should I do a bug report? am I doing something wrong? is there new code where MC doesn't work off green con mobs?
  2. GoldenFrog Augur

MC will not PROC off of green mobs. But the healing of it works regardless of enemy type or level. When active, it is equivalent to the epic proc (atk boost, etc... aside).

I am not seeing what you report. Verify that if you are damaged, life tap a green mob - it damages mob and does/doesn't heal yourself.
  3. Drakang Augur

Tested. Lifetaps on Green cons do still heal. Mortal Coil will heal you from fighting green mobs. It just will not proc again from a green mob.
  4. Sikanle Lorekeeper

I get the same thing sometimes Jelly, even on light and dark blue mobs. I was thinking it was just lag when pulling too many mobs. I would fall below 0% and then all of the sudden the heals would catch up and I would be back at 100% instantly. Which makes no sense since you can't riposte under 0%. So I assume it is old heals from before I go below 0% that are lagging 1 second or so.
  5. gotwar Gotcharms

This is common when fighting a large mass of mobs. You will go "purple" (0% hp) and look dead, then pop back up. If you're on a mount, it will knock you off of it.

Just guessing here, but I think it has to do with a server to client lag issue. You're taking so much incoming damage that your client thinks you have hit 0 hp, but the server still knows you are being healed to full. Once your client catches up to where the server is, you pop back up. Since you don't actually die, the client never gets the "you're dead, dude." message, and you'll eventually be on your feet.

Pulling large swarms in Valley or Brother Island, I've sat "purple" for up to 5 seconds at a time before standing back up. It's disorienting to be sure :p
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.