SK Pets and Dual Wield

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Inokis, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Inokis Journeyman

This used to be a function of the sk pets. So far I only see my pets single weilding. I've tried giving one weapon at a time and I've tried one weap per slot at the same time. Did they get rid of this?
  2. Tearsin Rain Augur

no, they didn't.

your post contains almost all of none of the information required in order to give you any kind of advice or help.

1. what level pet are you using
    2. what is the system you are using to determine they are not dual wielding
    3. what weapons are you giving it
    4. are you making a new pet each time you try to give it new weapons
  3. TriangleMan New Member

I'm not sure what it is that you are doing but I can tell you that as an sk with whatever the highest pet you can get at 67 is, I was able to give my pet two mining picks, one at a time and both showed up visually like he was dual weilding. I was told by a level 85 SK that was helping me at the time that it improved their chance to hit and damage but I have no proof of this and he said summoned weapons and such were useful. I asked if it mattered how powerful the weapons you gave your pet mattered and he didn't know but never noticed much difference himself.
  4. Vouivre Augur

Giving your pet two weapons I believe will increase stats on the pet if the weapon has stats I believe, it will add a proc, etc., but it does not increase their damage otherwise.