SK Fire or Chromatic Based DD Spells?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Gr8fuldave, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Gr8fuldave Augur

I am an SK who boxes a mage. I have maxed out the Conjurer's Synergy line of AA on my mage, but when I get the proc buff on my SK, none of my spells can satisfy the requirements. Is there a spell or clicky somewhere that I am missing that is fire or chromatic based to satisfy the requirement?
    Or, even better, is there a way to change the AA to include Magic or disease based spells? It is such a bummer to watch the buff tick away without being able to utilize it.
  2. Lubianx Augur

I have a similar problem but I'm a pally with a mage box. It would be nice if they changed the chromatic to magic, which would assist a lot more classes, but alas it doesn't. It may just end up one of those too bad scenarios.
  3. Xanathol Augur

SKs use to have a fire line of DoTs and it was actually one of the most used at the time. We tried to get the necro funereal pyre line carried over, but it never happened, and thus, the DoT line died. There has never been a fire or chomatic line of DDs for SKs.
  4. Brohg Augur

Caster Synergy AAs are for casters to be synergistic with each other when grouped. Tank Synergy AAs are for tanks to be synergistic with each other when grouped. That you figured out your caster bot's Synergy AA doesn't benefit you shows that the design was successful.