SK Epic Retelling: What exactly are the 10 checks?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Kolani, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Kolani Augur

I can't really find any good definitive guides for it, but I have a few ideas.

1. Help the merchant kill the beggar.
    2. Kill the fisherman.
    3. KIll the guards at the entrance to Oasis
    4. Kill the paladin in Plane of Hate
    5. Kill the drake immediately after killing the paladin
    6. Kill the invading knights at the bridge by the zonein
    7. Kill the drake down by Innoruuk
    8. In North Freeport, don't use the disguise.
    9. Kill everything in the Temple of Marr
    10. Kill the Apothesis of Hope with 1.0.

I'm not entirely sure about #3 and #7. After completing it the first time successfully for Hatred, I attempted to go back and get 10/10 good actions by doing the opposite of the first run. You're unable to not kill the guards and the drake as far as I'm aware, so I don't know if they're checks for sure. I'm stuck at 1/10 evil actions still. For my good run, I killed the merchant, left the fisherman alone, killed the guards, helped the paladin kill the drake, let the paladin live, ignored the invaders, killed the drakes, used the disguise, invised or FDed past everything in the Temple of Marr and killed the Apothesis of Enmity (which is a pretty fun boss fight, actually).
  2. Durbah Lorekeeper

Well, I'm pretty sure this quest is scaled on 1-10, so you will never get a 0/X

You pretty much hit everything except the guards in NFP, the first time i did it, I hit the guards til they were down then asked where glohnor was and that gave me 9/10 then i learned that you need to also hit the guards when they were down instead of asking where glohnor was.

I don't think I missed anything else on the first run other than that.