SK epic retelling completed without ornament?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Treage_Imminent, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Treage_Imminent Elder

I went through the motions tonight for the first time on this quest and at the end I got booted to No. Ro without an ornament. As far as I can tell I did it correctly. I killed Hope at the top of Temple of Marr with my 1.0 in 1 hit then done. I've read that the achievement awards 1AA, and since this account is FTP I wonder if that stopped me from completing? Either that, or I'm missing something obvious. Any ideas?
  2. Denial_Sinfae Augur

What was your score?

There will be a roman numeral out of X. You need to score X of X to get it. Evil evil evil.
  3. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Also, you need to have completed the whole quest 2 previous times.
  4. Dreadmore Augur

You get the ornament when you complete the quest, not just your class-specific step of the quest. Visit all locations and go back to the quest giver.
  5. Kolani Augur

Hi Treage! For some reason there aren't any really good guides for the SK Epic Retelling online, and some of the evil actions you need to do to get 10/10 aren't immediately obvious.

1. In non-instance North Ro, help the merchant kill the beggar. (1/10)

2. In instance North Ro, kill the fisherman before leaving for Oasis. (2/10) Kill the guards before escaping to Oasis (3/10)

3. Once in Hate, kill the paladin (4/10) THEN kill the drake (5/10) before it makes it to the door. You hate that drake for making you camp it so long for the decrepit hide, remember? Once out the door, head north and kill the paladin on the bridge by zonein (6/10) before heading south to kill the drake (7/10) to proceed in the task.

4. Once in North Freeport, kill everyone in the area with the guards, then hit their corpses on the ground until you get an update (8/10). Don't ask their corpses where Glohnor is, just hit them again when they're down. When you head to the Temple of Marr, be sure to check all the doors for npcs that you may have missed, you need to wipe them all out (9/10). Kill the Apotheosis of Hope (10/10) when given the option.

I'm not entirely sure the guard or the second drake down by Innoruuk are counts, but when I tried to do it the exact opposite of how the quest is intended to be done, I still got 1/10 evil actions and those were the only thing I did normally.
    Sheex and Brohg like this.