[SK Epic] Agnarr server - Checklist

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Risiko Augur

I got this check list for the SK epic 1.0 from the p99 wiki, and I was wondering two things.
    1. Which of these steps (if any) is not accurate for TLP compared since it is not exactly the same as p99?
    2. Which steps are able to be completed prior to the Kunark expansion being open on the server?

[ ] The Letter to Duriek
    ( ) Hail Kurron Ni in Overthere Outpost
    ( ) Give Kurron Ni Darkforge Breastplate, Darkforge Greaves, Darkforge Helm and 900 Platinum. You can get the armor through the Darkforge Armor Quests.
    ( ) Kill Kurron Ni and Loot the Letter to Duriek

[ ] The Dusty Tome
    ( ) Give the letter to Duriek Bloodpool in Paineel
    ( ) Hail Smaka in Neriak Foreign Quarter
    ( ) Give Smaka 1000 Platinum for a Cough Elixir
    ( ) Give the Cough Elixir to Duriek
    ( ) Kill a ratman guard and loot a Dusty Tome
    ( ) Give the Dusty Tome to Duriek

[ ] The Corrupted Ghoulbane
    ( ) Kill the Froglok Shin Lord in Ruins of Upper Guk and loot The Ghoulbane
    ( ) Kill Cazic-Thule and Loot The Soul Leech, Dark Sword of Blood (NOTE: Post Fear Revamp this now drops off Fear Golems Fright, Dread, and Terror)
    ( ) Kill monsters in Plane of Sky for the Blade of Abrogation
    ( ) Hail Teydar in the Queynos Aqueduct System
    ( ) Kill Rharzar in Rathe Mountains for a Drake Spine
    ( ) Kill ashebone drakes in Plane of Hate for a Decrepit Hide
    ( ) Get a bar of Enchanted Platinum
    ( ) Give the Drake Spine, Decrepit Hide and Bar of Enchanted Platinum to Teydar for a Decrepit Sheath
    ( ) Give the Ghoulbane, the Soul Leech, the Blade of Abrogation and the Decrepit Sheath to Duriek for the Corrupted Ghoulbane.

[ ] The Dark Shroud
    ( ) Hail Lhranc in the City of Mist
    ( ) Hail Knarthenne Skurl in Toxxulia Forest and get a Soulcase
    ( ) Hail Marl Kastane in Kerra Isle and get a Seal of Kastane
    ( ) Hail Gerot Kastane in Paineel and get the Note to Marl
    ( ) Give the Note to Marl Kastane
    ( ) Hail Caradon in a jail cell in the Hole
    ( ) Gather a Cell Key from a mimic (looks like a chest) in the city area of the Hole
    ( ) Give the Cell Key to Caradon
    ( ) Kill Kyrenna and Caradon and Loot Blood of Kyrenna and Heart of Kyrenna
    ( ) Give the Blood of Kyrenna to Marl Kastane and receive the Dark Shroud

[ ] Lhranc's Coin
    ( ) Give the Dark Shroud to the Ghost of Glohnor in the Hole
    ( ) Kill Mummy of Glohnor and loot the Head of Glohnor and the Glohnor wrappings
    ( ) Give the Head of Ghlonor to Gerot Kastane and receive the Head of the Valiant
    ( ) Give the Glohnor wrappings to Marl Kastane and receive the Will of Innoruuk
    ( ) Combine the Heart of Kryenna with the Soulcase to produce the Heart of the Innocent
    ( ) Give the Corrupted Ghoulbane, the Heart of the Innocent, the Head of the Valiant and the Will of Innoruuk to Lhranc - He will respawn with the sword... prepare for a fight. If you wipe in fight, Lhranc won't despawn. Bring at least 2 groups.

Quest End v1: Kill Lhranc and LOOT
    Innoruuk's Curse
    ! Gratz!
    Quest End v2: Lhranc's Coin (not currently on p99)
    ( ) Kill Lhranc, Marl Kastane Spawns
    [ ] Innoruuk's Curse
    ( ) Give Lhranc's Coin to Marl and receive Innoruuk's Curse
  2. malaki Augur

You can get Ashenbone Hide, the 1h from PoSKy, and Ghoulbane all in Classic. The SK epic is might end up being the hardest epic to complete on Agnarr due to how Marl works though, enjoy.
  3. Kahna Augur

Save yourself some serious frustration and forget about the SK epic. Unless you can be content with getting it long after it is pointless.
  4. AgentofChange Augur

You'll quickly replace this weapon and you will never be able to do epic 1.5s or 2.0s on this server, so the sk epic 1.0 is a total waste of time considering the effort required to complete it. And not the fun kind of waste of time.
  5. grizzler90 New Member

But it looks like Mace Windu's lightsaber!
    Krezzy likes this.
  6. Risiko Augur

It's more of just an accomplishment kind of thing. I'm not concerned with how long it will take to get. I look at the Agnarr server as a long term thing.
  7. malaki Augur

Well it's by far the best dps weapon for an SK while in Kunark. If you can be one of the first it's good, but Marl is going to be awful.
  8. AgentofChange Augur

Yes but this is Risiko we are talking about. I'm unsure if he's ever completed anything in his life. I'm just trying to set reasonable goals for him.
    Risiko likes this.
  9. Communist Puppy Augur

I just simplified the sk 1.0 for you. People will kill caradon whos a multi day respawn to stop other people from getting to marl stages.

For marl, you get to stand along with 30 other shadowknights who are using to do a turnin on a 30-45 hour respawn that depops when you do the turnin that will be up for less time then he takes to render into world.....twice.

The rest of the epic you can do within 2 hours.
  10. malaki Augur

Sure, I don't even disagree with you, I just wanted to point out that in era it is actually very good even if you'll replace it in Velious.
  11. malaki Augur

4 times for those that want a BP!
  12. Risiko Augur

LOL! While my attention span is pretty short, I have completed the Warrior, Cleric, Druid, and Rogue epics before. I tried for ever to complete the mage epic, and said to hell with it. Damn pegasus cloak from HELL!!!
  13. malaki Augur

The SK epic will be orders of magnitude worse than the mage epic. All because of Marl.
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

Totally agree with this. It'll be obsolete a few months later anyway.
  15. Chaosflux Augur

It won't take you 3 months to get into VP, there's a couple 2hander there that are better IIRC.
  16. MattRG New Member

Serious question, was Marl's spawn changed from the original Kunark release? I remember doing my SK epic back in the day and I don't remember Marl being a big roadblock in terms of his spawn timer. Maybe there was less competition or I just got extremely lucky?
  17. Catashe Augur

Less competition, people not going what to do for the epic, and not have the people to do it.. Remember stuff was harder back then compared to today
  18. Eezee New Member

Get a CoS or tons of Cloudy Pots

( ) Kill the Froglok Shin Lord in Ruins of Upper Guk and loot The Ghoulbane (OR THAT GUY IN SOUTH FELWITHE)
    ( ) Kill Cazic-Thule and Loot The Soul Leech, Dark Sword of Blood (NOTE: Post Fear Revamp this now drops off Fear Golems Fright, Dread, and Terror)
    ( ) Kill monsters in Plane of Sky for the Blade of Abrogation
    ( ) Hail Teydar in the Queynos Aqueduct System
    ( ) Kill ashebone drakes in Plane of Hate for a Decrepit Hide
    ( ) Get a bar of Enchanted Platinum
    ( ) Give the Drake Spine, Decrepit Hide and Bar of Enchanted Platinum to Teydar for a Decrepit Sheath
    ( ) Give the Ghoulbane, the Soul Leech, the Blade of Abrogation and the Decrepit Sheath to Duriek for the Corrupted Ghoulbane.
    [ ] The Dark Shroud
    ( ) Gather a Cell Key from a mimic (looks like a chest) in the city area of the Hole
    ( ) Give the Cell Key to Caradon
    ( ) Give the Blood of Kyrenna to Marl Kastane and receive the Dark Shroud
    [ ] Lhranc's Coin
    ( ) Give the Dark Shroud to the Ghost of Glohnor in the Hole
    ( ) Kill Mummy of Glohnor and loot the Head of Glohnor and the Glohnor wrappings
    ( ) Give the Head of Ghlonor to Gerot Kastane and receive the Head of the Valiant
    ( ) Give the Glohnor wrappings to Marl Kastane and receive the Will of Innoruuk
    ( ) Combine the Heart of Kryenna with the Soulcase to produce the Heart of the Innocent
    ( ) Give the Corrupted Ghoulbane, the Heart of the Innocent, the Head of the Valiant and the Will of Innoruuk to Lhranc - He will respawn with the sword... prepare for a fight. If you wipe in fight, Lhranc won't despawn. Bring at least 2 groups.
    Quest End v1: Kill Lhranc and LOOT
    Lhranc's Coin (not currently on p99)
    ( ) Kill Lhranc, Marl Kastane Spawns
    [ ] Innoruuk's Curse
    ( ) Give Lhranc's Coin to Marl and receive Innoruuk's Curse

There ya go.
  19. Ethereal Augur

Edit ** Damn, Eezaa beat me by 2 minutes!

As posted by someone else, this is confirmed (because I've done it twice) all you need to do on TLPs to get your SK epic:

SK Epic 1.0 Checklist
    (9/15/2015 In case anyone still does this =)
    Tip – try to get Paineel key (to inner city) before starting this – can save faction building time in Warrens
    Take INVIS pots with you because you cannot cast INVIS while trying to TRADE

========================
    [ ] Heart of the Innocent
    ========================
    ( ) Toxxulia Forest Hail Knarthenne Skurl in on the docks - he will give Soulcase
    May have to say “What heart of an innocent”
    ( ) Run to the Hole, to the Strong Box (bank area of city - behind mock wall in back inside building) are the chests (3)
    - Kill “mimic” (chests – Respawn 22 mins) until get cell key,
    ( ) Back to Toxx, go to Ratman Jail and find Caradon (yeah- no despawn) – in trade window put cell key, INVIS, trade.
    ( ) Kyrenna pops, kill Kyrenna, loot Blood of Kyrenna and Heart of Kyrenna
    ( ) Place Heart of Kyrenna in Soulcase and receive Heart of the Innocent.
    ========================
    [ ] Will of Innoruuk
    ========================
    ( ) In Toxx find Marl Kastane (36hr respawn), across water in Kerrin side on map - stay INVIS – kitties KOS
    ( ) Give Blood of Kyrenna (propably have to kill two kitties near Marl and 3rd wanderer) – in trade window put blood, INVIS, trade,
    auto-receive (goes directly into inventory) Dark Shroud
    ( ) In the Hole, find Ghost of Glohnor (may have to kill a few placeholders – Heretic Skeletons before he spawns), in Revenant
    Tower/Undead area – scout graveyard w/INVIS UNDEAD
    ( ) Clear area to trade, give Glohnor Dark Shroud, INVIS UNDEAD; morph wand; or FDeath HotKey, trade – he disappears
    ( ) Mummy of Glohnor will pop (sometimes right where Ghost of Glohnor was) below in the crypts – Kill him and loot Head of
    Glohnor and Glohnor Wrappings.
    ( ) ) In Toxx find Marl Kastane (#%@ 36hr respawn), trade Glohnor Wrappings, INVIS, trade – auto-receive Will of Innoruuk
    ========================
    [ ] Head of the Valiant
    ========================
    This is where you need the key to Paineel Inner city – if not – kill puppies in Warrens and guards in Erudin until you say “I need a key” to one of the guard skellies in newbie area of Paineel and he gives you a key – click the flat rock on ground near the city entrance and let the elevator rock come up before you step in and go down to city level.
    ( ) In Paineel find Gerot Kastane, in beginning of city near elevator (room w/pool and 8 columns)
    ( ) Give the Head of Glohnor, INVIS, trade – receive Head of the Valiant

========================
    ========================
    ( ) In Upper Guk - Kill the Froglok Shin Lord in Ruins and loot The Ghoulbane OR do Ghoulbane quest (Longer) OR
    ( ) In Felwith south, INVIS all the way to Joren Nobleheart (no faction loss), just past room where Mage GM
    – kill him (10-20 min respawn) loot Ghoulbane (did this with both my SKs and it was fastest/easiest)
    ( ) In Mountains of Rathe go by tower near 3 troll merchants (Chizzuk, Guzzla & Ukla) (loc 1761, 2116)
    - Kill anything until Rharzar pops (may be on a 3 day respawn - he either spawns quickly after a couple drake kills or took 3 or 4 days before he respawned after killing all the drakes and lizzys for 2nd SK)
    ( ) Kill Rharzar and loot the Drake Spine
    ( ) Pof Hate, kill Ashebone drakes (dragon skellies walking around) (possibly Hatebone Drakes) for a Decrepit Hide (rare)
    ( ) Pof Fear, (bring a tracker) SK should hail a harbringer of Fear to spawn/kill Fright, Dread, and/or Terror for
    Soul Leech (rare)
    ( ) In Pof Sky (gate from GH, purchase Cloudy Stone of Veeshan), kill boss mobs (fairy princess Respaw 4/6 hours)
    for Blade of Abrogation Need to kill other namer bosses to get keys to next levels – if you fall you will fall into harbor of Freeport – sometimes my Merc or pet died
    (my Blade of Abrogation(s) fell off a blade storm and a winged horse NPC – different nights – countless kills)
    ( ) Buy from Bazaar or have an Enchanter friend make you an Enchanted Platinum Bar

To get to the right spot near Teydar in Queynos Catacombs:
    (PoK to N Qeynos – do FIND for Gerault (Armor Merchant), go into SQeynos from nearest zone-in from Gerault;
    do FIND for GM Graham and zone-in to nearest Queynos Catacombs near Graham; in Queynos Catacombs
    do FIND Senst (cleric spells) – Teydar is next to her

( ) In the Queynos Catacombs - hail Teydar (did not despawn for me) (if KOS - stand behind and use INVIS),
    trade Enchanted Platinum Bar, a Decrepit Hide, & the Drake Spine, INVIS, trade – receive Decrepit Sheath
    ( ) In Paineel, find Duriek Bloodpool (respawn 48 hrs), in front of windows overlooking next to Azzar Habib
    or walking under building in newbie area
    ( )Give to Duriek: the Ghoulbane, the Soul Leech, the Blade of Abrogation and the Decrepit Sheath, INVIS, trade
    – auto receive Corrupted Ghoulbane.

========================
    [ ] Innoruuk’s Curse
    ========================
    ( ) In the City of Mist, INVIS and Find Lhranc (ghost form) (61-66 hr respawn) (small center building behind the arena looking
    building): Trade Corrupted Ghoulbane, Heart of an Innocent, Head of the Valiant, and Will of Innoruuk, INVIS UNDEAD;
    morph wand; hide or FDeath HotKey, TRADE – receive Lhranc’s Coin
    ( ) This will Spawn Human Lhranc (he runs when low on HPs), Kill him and Marl Kastane will pop outside the building Lhranc
    spawns in

( ) Give Lhranc’s Coin, INVIS, trade – receive Innoruuk’s Curse
  20. Aaramis Augur

Option for a more realistic goal: Aim for a Polished Shai'Din Naginata instead.

Much, much less hassle.