SK epic 2.0 stuck at Anguish

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by PGlock, Feb 1, 2022.

1. PGlock New Member

Hello,

My SK is 105 and now needs the Globe of Discordant Energy.
    Is there any way around needing a full party of 6 (all non-mercs) to do this part? I've been soloing everything so far.
  2. strongbus Augur

nope need 6 to even get raid. if your in a guild ask if anyone not doing anything you can use or has alts
    Maldorax likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes there is a way.

You can solo Anguish. What you need is 6 players total. No mercs. So how many alts do you have?

It takes a little maneuvering but you can use all your alts, even level 1 or others characters, even level 1

They do not have to come to Anguish.

Its a little tricky passing leadership back and forth to get full numbers but I used to run these for returning players who had interest in getting their epic

So I guess the answer is no, there is not a way without 6 but yes there is a way to solo it:D
    Ozon, minimind and Maldorax like this.
  4. Maldorax New Member

Did you get in alright, PGlock? If not, what server are you on?
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

Most people will ask in General chat for other players to join their group just to grab an instance...that works most of the time.

On the rare chance that you really can't get enough people for a full group, simplest thing to do is make another free account, make 5 level 1 toons on that account, log them in one at a time and invite them to group with your SK. They don't have to be online for you to get an instance...which kinda proves how stupid the full group requirement is.
    Ybidzian, Celephane and Maldorax like this.
  6. minimind The Village Idiot

I'll happily run you through Anguish on Luclin if you're here.
  7. PGlock New Member

I'm on Erollisi. I have 3 gold accounts, SK,ENC,WIZ all 105.

Not sure how the Anguish raid works, but you're saying if I add 3 FTP accounts to my 3 toons, I can get the SK in the Anguish raid solo and just kill everything with him and the other 5 accounts don't even have to be in the same zone?
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

You don't need 3 more accounts...just 3 more toons in the group. They don't have to be online, so just make 3 level 1's on one of your accounts, log them in one at a time, and have one of your other toons invite them to the group. Once there are 6 "bodies" in the group, grab the instance and zone in whoever you like.
    Annastasya likes this.
  9. PGlock New Member

Thanks for all the help guys! Got it tonight! :cool:
  10. Ybidzian New Member