SK Epic 1.0 in Era - Final Quest Mob (Lhranc).

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Hothbra, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Hothbra Journeyman

So in Era (60)(TLPS), how hard is it to kill Lhranc? Multiple groups needed? And can only one person turn in their token to Marl Kastane per spawn, does he despawn afterwards?

Most guides I've read are from people completing out-of-era so they have several levels on it and I cant find anything mentioning multiple turn-ins.

Thanks.
  2. Ozon Augur

Will likely need at least a couple groups, I believe Lhranc does a lifetap proc like Venril Sathir, so there is that. Not 100% if Kastane depops after, its been a really long time since I did the event. Good luck.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Hits hard, dies fast. Bring a few healers. I did it in era with 2 groups that contained at least 3 healers total (don't remember precisely). I am not sure on bare minimum requirements.
  4. Herf Augur

He's not to be underestimated. IIRC he's lvl 70. I and several other high lvls went to kill him for a guildmate. My warrior was lvl 65, time geared and buffed, and he died embarrassingly fast as we didn't anticipate how much healing was needed.
  5. Goretog New Member

I did this in era on Aradune and can confirm one hand in at a time, hits fast and hard no HP but lifetaps with almost every hit. Bring healers and spare tank 2-3 grp's should be fine espically if raid geared.