SK Conversion (Falhotep's Covenant Line)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by halfpint77, Jul 24, 2013.

1. halfpint77 Lorekeeper

Good Morning,

This is probably the 3rd or 4th time this has happened to me in a Non-combat Zone.

This line of spells when in GH/GL/PoK/Bazaar (possibly others) seems to still be active in some form.

What happened:

Ported out of a combat zone w/ my wizard landed in PoK, and went to bed for the evening..

When I came back to my PC, the SK's Client registered at 0% Life, all other clients in the group registered him at 100%.

I attempted to heal the SK with my cleric, heals landed but did affect my SK's health bar.

When in this form you can not:
    Sit/Stand
    /q
    /ex
    /camp

The only way to resolve the problem is to kill the client via Windows Task Manager.

SK Details:
    Lvl:100
    91k HP
    Was running Falhotep's Covenant while activly playing, did not turn it off when I landed in PoK.

This could be a rare case in the following examples:

My ooc (out of Combat) regen when standing is 1/2 HP less then the covenant line, this would allow me to reach 0% Life, and in return FD. I have seen this happen years ago with a shaman once.

The Shaman could in essence perma FD anywhere.

The Shaman could Canni to 0% and when finally FD his OOC/innate regen sustained the FD without ever bringing him up above positive 1 HP to make him active again

That is about all the detail I could gather,

Thanks!.