SK AA Reaver's Bargain

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Deathstroke, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Deathstroke Journeyman

Is it working as intended?
    Tested it several times and used a parse. Haven't noticed it absorbing 75% of dmg on hits over 25k. Any insight on this? Or is the absorbed dmg showing up somewhere else.
  2. Dreadmore Augur

I'm not sure how exact we need to get with semantics here or if I'm reading too much into your words, but the description for Reaver's Bargain says it protects against 75% of damage over 25k per strike, not absorbs.

This ability, when activated, consumes 750 endurance per second to allow you to absorb 1% of incoming damage with your mana, and protects against 75% of damage over 25000 points per strike for up to 1000000 total damage, and increases your unconscious health by 40000 points for 2.5 minutes.
  3. Sylence New Member

My understanding is that with RB, then a hit that would normally be 29k, will instead be 26k, or a hit that would normally be 45k would be 30k
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  4. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

And maybe also reduced by another 1% from the "allow you to absorb 1% of incoming damage with your mana" component? It is not clear from the description whether that 1% is absorbed before or after the 75% reduction.
  5. Jetslam Augur

Either way it's trivial. 1% of 45k is 450 hps. That's not going to let you live/die in any but the most slim of circumstances when raid tanks have 300k+ hps nowadays.
  6. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I was going to say something about the 1% being more valuable over the course of 2.5 minutes, but I just looked at our main tank on a recent EoK Queen run and it looks like that would have amounted to <30k. I wouldn't even worry about the mana usage, if it is 1:1. I agree with you, trivial/negligible.