SK AA farm at 115

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Snowverlord, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Snowverlord New Member

Hey there buds - just wondering if anyone’s got any hot tips on good spots to polish off the last 10k-15k AAs?

Ages ago, I used to do swarms in the Gnomish tinkered Anniversary Adventure (name escapes me), but I heard that got nerfed and wanted to try something new at any rate. The places I wanted to try out didn’t quite pack the AA punch I thought they would at 115, so I thought I’d ask the gods.

Anyone got any suggestions?
  2. Metanis Bad Company

Wurm caves in the ToV Great Divide Heroic Mission?
  3. sojero One hit wonder

Do the rallos zek earring, you will be maxed before it is.

another great way is doing the missions every day for coins, and use Lesson on the GD one, its a HA so you get double when you open the chest.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  4. Snowverlord New Member

Ah yeah that’s a good plan. I’ve been completing a bunch of tasks and missions from previous expansions, too, but it’s time consuming and fun - not really “grinding out AA” worthy bang for the buck. I guess I should have said: I ONLY molo, however, and rarely 2Box (kinda kills the thrill for me when I get beyond a 2-box).

Are ToV mobs moloable? I just got lvl 115; I’m about 220k hp and 6k ac
  5. sojero One hit wonder

I solo them all the time, but I have much higher ac/hp than you. You can certainly try them. make sure and use your protest line, as it has an undead slow. Also you can use rest the dead to harmony them if you need to get singles.
  6. Snowverlord New Member

Right on! Thanks so much for the tips - I play p99 too, so I have to deactivate my 1999 brain and remember what all the AAs and Discs and stuff do... like, I use protest often, but totally forgot about the undead component!

I also have the slow proc belt - do they stack? Tbh, Solo, ToV intimidates me, but I just gotta eat the death and learn the new expac!
  7. Snowverlord New Member

What’s your HP/AC?
  8. sojero One hit wonder

Not logged in currently, with S/B around 9500-10k ac and 400k hp iirc. I usually solo with 2h, so ac is around 7500 with that iirc.
  9. Snowverlord New Member

JAYSUS! ToV raid geared I take it?
  10. sojero One hit wonder

some tov, most still tbl, but yes raid geared. Can do it on non raid geared toons too. Buy the T1 gear in the bazaar, its cheap to buy (more expensive to make) and that will increase your ac/hp. Also, look at your augs, farm augs if you need, that will get you AA as well.
  11. Kylo Elder

depend on your gear you can go to ST or HS and solo there without a healer merc. you can even tank 3-4 without a healer merc and doesn't even lose that much mana.
  12. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

Kylo St or HS =? sathirs tomb , howling stones ?
  13. bortage spammin lifetaps

if you need plat the kodiaks along the south end of the river in GD are usually uncamped and you can pull some dwarves between respawns, this way you can get pelts and ore, you can't slow the kodiaks but you can slow the dwarves
  14. Dilquan Augur

The second part of this is so painful. Getting tailoring raised is a pita.