Sirene illusion -------->> thanks

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by pk76, Dec 19, 2012.

1. pk76 Augur

thanks for the siren illusion :D , i bought 3 right away for my 3 accounts.

too bad we can't have also the merc's siren illusion ( i would buy 3 more ). but i guess we can't have them all hehe.

in fact ,it's the only illusion i wanted to spend station cash on it , unless a "" very nice looking one "" can beat that one , but i doubt :rolleyes:
  2. Vouivre Augur

I predict a whole lot of upset people coming soon...
    BlankStare_001 and Pirlo like this.
  3. Gladare Augur

It will be popular for a while then the lemmings will move on to the next new illusion. Too late to go back to illusions being something special.
  4. Cakvala Augur

Wasnt that illusion a beta reward or something?
  5. Explicit Augur

Believe the Siren mercenary contract was a beta reward, the original illusion was an LoN item
    Leerah and Vouivre like this.
  6. Mary Poppins Augur

The siren illusion for mercs was the beta reward for SoD. The siren illusion for players was a LoN loot card.

EDIT: Explicit beat me...
  7. Vouivre Augur

Yes, so it was hardly very special. Not to mention on Povar I see them regularly. The only illusion I rarely see is Brood.
  8. Iila Augur

Now I just need an all-weapon trident ornament to cosplay my patron troll in game.
    gnomeboss likes this.
  9. Mykaylla Augur

You're ManFaye, aren't you?
  10. Siddar Augur

They were rare enough to sale for $600 on LoN card selling sites.

Brood im sure will be coming soon just slap new colors on it and sale one for every color in the rainbow.

But anyway this siren isn't commando so it just isn't as good the LoN version.
  11. Leerah Augur

OMG OMG OMG! I never have to open another Oathbreaker's pack again! OMG OMG! I mean, YAYYYYYYY!!!

All the other Lee chanters except for Hastilee who already had the commando version clicky!
    Vouivre likes this.
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

The merc skin was SoD beta, the original siren (that uses that texture the merc uses) is an LoN illusion

And they can't start getting upset, have I not been saying for like 2 weeks now that it was coming, and I had SC banked just for that? ;P

Furthermore, it's a different texture. So long as they don't put THAT same texture the LoN illusion has onto SC there's no issue imo, it may as well be a different model.
  13. Leerah Augur

It's still pretty. I'm happy as long as they don't show up with stewardess hats on like the LON ones sometimes do.
    Vouivre likes this.
  14. CaRnon Augur

Now for the old school frog from seb/guk illusion for sale in the marketplace and i will be a happy cleric...

/pause... waiting for random chanters protest

also do not like how the marketplace Siren illusion has a graphic bug with the shields.. its cutting the boob off my siren when i have a shield equiped.. i have to requipt my range slot to hide my shield when in siren form now 8(
  15. Leerah Augur

Clearlee had that. Was the quest removed from the game?
  16. Vouivre Augur

Level 50 wizards used to sell on ebay for thousands of dollars too. Brood may come, but it's doubtful. From what I remember there are too many pixels or something in dragons and they don't like them. Or it could just be normal dragons, I don't recall.

I actually prefer the new marketplace siren, it looks much better.
  17. Leerah Augur

Have you looked at the backside of that tan thong? Meh.
  18. XLarge New Member

Siren Mercenary? I was awarded from the beta and have completed the "No Heroism Without Fear" upgrade quest. When attempting to upgrade merc. it states must have all access?

Is this particular skin not upgradeable fro FTP?

Thanks in advance !
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

In advance? Looks like 5 years late ;)
    Thrillho likes this.
  20. IblisTheMage Augur

*understands nothing*