Since when is patchme not an option?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deillusional, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Angahran Augur

Ok, since that wasn't clear enough I'll try again.

SOE broke something on one of my accounts (and on a number of other peoples accounts), and I (we) would like it to be fixed.
  2. Draq New Member

I had a similar issue trying to get WinEQ2 working (which uses patchme). I never could get it to work. I tried off and on for a months but it never worked. I finally resolved the issue when I changed my account password. Not sure why the old password wouldn't work with patchme but that was my issue. The new password worked with both the patcher and bypassing it with patchme whereas the old password only worked from the patcher.

Hope this helps.
  3. Keille New Member

Weirdly it was fixed on my account for a few days after last patch and now same account same problem again.
    Something is really badly broken and I miss my emulated fullscreen. Just please try check what might have gone wrong between yesterday 5pm Central European and today (now: 2:40 pm Central European).

Thanks
  4. Phoeb New Member

Hadn't played for three years. Have around ten accounts.

Every single one logged in fine use eqgame.exe UNTIL I paid for latest expansion.

Same with every single account. Log in fine using eqgame.exe right up until I bought the new expansion for that account.

Not sure what changes this makes.

Tried changing passwords. Doesn't work for me.
  5. Angahran Augur

No change here, 3 accounts patchme works fine, 1 account no longer works.
    Something obviously corrupted on the 1 account but customer service won't do anything :(