Since SC No Longer Purchases Expansions Or Game Time...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rouan, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Rouan Augur

Can the non-recurring people finally get 500SC each month?
  2. Booger Elder

you can still use the cards to pay for subscription times . i buy the 15 $ walmart cards you have a choice to use as station cash OR subscribtion time.
  3. Hatsee Augur

You mean the people that bought subs for less than 500 sc a month?
  4. Rouan Augur

No, just people who actually used card time as card time (which SOE is apparently too goofy to actually track).
  5. Gnar Augur

I wonder if they will ever sell expansions on Steam or Amazon again. Im guessing no, but using those sites did help advertise the game a little.
  6. Cakvala Augur

The Station Store still have the ability to purchase subscriptions, is under LoN Packs +Membership it just cash instead of SC? Isn't that same thing buying the Game Cards like from Wal Mart?
  7. Booger Elder

the 15$ walmart cards give you 500 free station cash if you use them for 30day game time already
  8. Leerah Augur

I want a $40/yr discount on each annual subscription since I can't use it to pay for the expansions.
  9. doktartp Augur

try adding a reccuring payment method (they wont charge you till your SC time runs out) meanwhile you will be a reccuring member for 500 sc a month and if you did it earlier could get a gold bag vs silver during that promotion week.
    Just be sure to remove said payment if you dont plan on using it when the time comes.
    Shanaie likes this.
  10. Toquillaw Augur

Like others have said, Walmart gives you the 500SC for each month you subscribe using the $15 cards. It works just fine. The only thing I think would be nice is if it wasn't minited to Walmart.
    Leerah likes this.
  11. Shanaie Lorekeeper

I can verify that this works (been doing it for months now). I have a few accounts that were paid for by SC way back when (mainly during Triple SC period, like the one in August(?) of 2011 and the one day this past April). For four of them, I signed up for and put a CC in for the discounted rate (when they had that promotion months ago) and lo and behold, those accounts (which are paid up for another 8 months or so before the promotional rate even kicks in) are getting 500 SC per month. This, because CS wouldn't allow me to prepay for a year at the promotional rate, telling me I had to wait until my existing paid time expired (so I stumbled on this, noticing those accounts have far more SC than they should have).