Silver to gold, and back again?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Grecojin, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Grecojin New Member

If you upgrade a Silver Account and then stop paying for all access, dose the Silver Account go back to silver or dose it become a f2p account?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is no upgrade to Silver anymore - you cannot buy it for $5 like in the old days.

That aside.

If you have an older account (pre 2014 iirc) and it was a paid/Gold or Silver account at any time then it should revert to Silver if you stop paying.

If you currently have a F2P account and you pay for it with Credit card for one month or however long to make it All Access/Gold then it will return to F2P when you stop paying.

If you currently have a F2P account and you pay for it with Krono for one month or however long to make it All Access then there is a high chance it will turn Silver if you drop All Access.

The last one is NOT guaranteed

Edit - I think I misread your question. If you have a Silver and upgrade it to All Access then yes, when it goes back to free it should still be Silver.
  3. Grecojin New Member

Thanks CatsPaws, the account in question was set up in 1999 so I should be good :)
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

From Kermittthefroglok many moons ago: You have to log into EQ account management, not the forums to see it properly. Then click the linke

You can see whether or not your account is still has the Silver Membership flag through the link below. This link outlines your expansion entitlements, item claims (granted, not necessarily still available), and other flags. The flag you want to look for is "EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership)".

https://account.daybreakgames.com/authenticated/cam/subscriptionDetails.action?gameCode=EQ