silver account ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by porteurnuit, Aug 15, 2017.

1. porteurnuit New Member

Heya, since the first day i played EQ i m in auto renew, my card is ok, i have money on my bank but yesterday my account didn t auto renew .... i m now silver , without a track of my bought for more than 3 month in account management, I did a request on support staff but no answer now ... i m silver , how can i raid ? will my autorenew keep all the advantages i get when DB will sort the issue ?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You don't have to be all access to raid. Silver and Free accounts raid frequently. Since you haven't been charged for 3 months then you may want to look to your bank and see if they changed the expiration date, the security code or even the card numbers. Does your bank show a charge for Daybreak Games? So you haven't been charged in 3 months and just now noticed or are you on a 3 month recurring plan?
  3. porteurnuit New Member

i m on a 2 years recurring plan , my card haven t changed yet she is ok on account set up ....
    and i need to be all access for raid because of prestige item :/
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I don't think the 2 year plan is in effect any longer, since July 27 of this year apparently:
    "Our 24 month pricing is no longer valid once it ends it ends there is no way to add it back to the account"
    So I read that to mean that once everyone's 2 year plan is up this time around, since July 27 it appears, then it will not renew again.
    They of course do have the disclaimer that if you change your plan you loose special pricing but they are talking about this happening in addition to that.
    Hopefully you will have good luck with the billing department but from previous posts about billing stuff like this there is not much chance.

PS you can raid without prestige. If you really don't want to raid with restrictions then pay up for a month or so and maybe a special plan will come out again.
  5. porteurnuit New Member

thanks i doesn t know about this, and for raid in SoD i need to be prestige ^^
  6. Cazmac Augur

I have one 2-year account and one more recent one-year account. I did not know the 2-year direct debit was ending; does that mean mine will be cut off at the next renewal, or renewed for one year only? I obviously would like to know if I need to act to renew, or just let it happen, and would be glad of your advice.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

In MY understanding of these things, the reduced subscription offer only expires if you pick a DIFFERENT type of sub, or some OTHER "special offer".
    At least such was the talk in some recent thread about some recent "special offer".

Petitioning is your best option imo.
    You state that the CC hasn't changed, and the credit is good /debit account is filled up, whatever.
    So if things are blocking a deduction on your side, it might be with the billing/login sever for example and sort itself over time.
    We've had some paid accounts with many "all acess" days left go suddenly "silver" too on such issues in the past.

Before you change the cheap 2year-subscription plan to something else in an effort to "fix" this (and loose it in the process), inquire with them.
    Demand an answer...
    And then, let us know :)
  8. porteurnuit New Member

greetings, they told me than they can restore the plan i submited what they asked and i will let you know the answer
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So glad I am wrong! For once. This year.