Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harmonisia Apprentice

my alt accompt has access toç the beta, not my main accompt ... so bad ... :(
  2. Feradach Augur

Three accounts signed up here, zero invites. Urgh.
  3. Rhulad New Member

Are there still keys rolling out or have this round all been distributed?
  4. MysticOne Augur

Is there any info on "PRE-Ordering"? In past there have been discounts and 'rewards" for buying early and since I have multiple accounts it would be helpful.
  5. Warpeace Augur

From the Sense Heading thread.............

As announced at SOE Live, The Darkened Sea will be our 21st Expansion and it will be launched in a slightly different way than in years past. We do not plan on having a Pre-Order period this year before the launch date. However, if you are an All-Access Member, you will be able to buy and get into the expansion on October 28, two weeks earlier than our full release on November 11, 2014. We are also working on an easy way for players to purchase the expansion plus a monthly subscription to get in quickly and avoid getting left behind. Stay tuned for those details very soon.
  6. guado Augur

Read all the info, there won't be pre orders this time around.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

3 accounts registered the day the beta sign up was unabled and none got access. Maps will have to wait...Also if anyone is thinking doing some maps send me a PM...We can share the work.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Marshall Maathers Augur

I only just received my invite 30 mins ago
  9. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

No kidding, who am I gonna train on beta servers when there are no wall humpers around.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Grats I'm still waiting.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Will beta rewards be offered for TDS? I thought I read somewhere that there will be no beta rewards due to controversy in the past (# of tokens/bugged amounts). If not, how much tokens are required? Would be nice to know to set a goal and manage my time.
  12. Riou EQResource

They usually only require 50 claimed if there will be a reward like usual
  13. Tuldan Lorekeeper

Still awaiting my invite too! ;)
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Still waiting here. Tap Tap Tap :);)
  15. IceSy Augur

Just got my 2nd e-mail and I'm in! WOOT! One question,.. is there not forum thread for beta this year???
  16. Feradach Augur

Log out and back in. You'll see 'em.
  17. Fubar New Member

I'd like to sign up for Beta if it's not closed yet.
    Damious - 100 rogue/max xp/Drinal (Undivided Faith)/started on Kunark expansion
  18. Steels New Member

I still can't see the Beta forums. I logged in and out and nothing. Been trying on and off the past few days. I only own the 1 account. I can log into beta though : ).
  19. Fendy Augur

It's still open. "The Beta period will run from Tuesday, September 16, 2014 through Friday, October 24, 2014". Read the original post then click the link to sign up.
  20. Barbwarrior Augur

Was there a beta reward?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.