Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

Come check out the newest expansion, and give us your feedback!

[IMG]

Beta sign-ups for The Darkened Sea are now live. Click here to opt in!

The Beta period will run from Tuesday, September 16, 2014 through Friday, October 24, 2014. During this time we’ll also have special forums available just to our Beta players so they can provide their feedback directly to our team.

This expansion includes:
    • Level Increase to 105!
    • Eight zones: Two re-imaged zones, and six completely new zones!
    • Mount Key Ring: Free up inventory space and have all of your mounts in one location!
    • New Spells, AAs, and Items!
    • And more…
    To learn more about this expansion, find out what lurks beneath The Darkened Sea here.
  2. wolfcaller New Member

I Will Beta again if you let me

Larul Wolfcaller
    100 Shaman 10K AA+
    The Rathe

PS: I am also Rabbits InTheHat Mage 100 6k+ AA
  3. wolfcaller New Member

4. Rabbits New Member

Sorry I am Rabbits InTheHat
    100 Mage, 6K AA+
    The Rathe
  5. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

First time signing up for beta here... Shadva Delshai 100 cleric max AA's on The Rathe
  6. Crystilla Augur

(Hopefully folks posting in this thread have clicked the link to sign up) Just mentioning it in case someone mistakenly thinks posting here will sign them up.
  7. Ratbo Peep Augur

You still haven't signed up for any beta.
    Wolfcaller started a "bad path".
    There's a link in the top post. Use it. :)
    -R
  8. Laeadern Elder

I'd love to sign up for another Beta. Laeadern Soulsavior on The Rathe here.
  9. Esquiline New Member

I'd love to sign up but when I follow that link it just lets me log into my account manager no info on how to opt in

weirdness, after I logged in and came back and posted this, I tried again it took me to an opt in page.... /shrug.
  10. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

I'd already clicked the link and signed up before I made my post :)
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  11. Aghinem Augur

I will happily do some beta testing.

Aghinem, Level 100 SK w/ Level 100 Mage
    Firiona Vie
    4 years
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Lonewolf New Member

I Will Do some beta testing
  13. Shevvolf New Member

All signed up and ready to do Beta Testing again, I have tested so many games but EQ is my favorite.

Shevvolf
    Warrior Princess of Halas
  14. Fendy Augur

I signed up for beta on Sept 3rd and got my email "We would like to thank you for registering for the EverQuest® The Darkened Sea™ beta" etc. Today, Sept 15, the day before beta goes live I get another email. Rather than welcoming me to yet another beta as expected it says "Sign up today and help our Development team test the 21st Expansion - The Darkened Sea" so I sign up for beta one more time and get a msg that I have successfully signed up. I'm wondering why it was necessary to sign up twice. It would also be nice to get accepted into beta before it actually starts. For once.
    Cazmac likes this.
  15. Warpeace Augur

Most likely get invite one week before it ends:(.
  16. Povarmonk Elder

Yeah this is getting old the best part is releasing the whole expansion at once and not inviting whole guilds to beta test the raids I can see months and months retuning raids because only a very few guilds will be able to get anything done!
  17. Kiillz Augur

YUp signed up same time as you Fendy and got the same bull email today as well
  18. lumin Elder

I have signed up for every beta I have been active for and have never been picked..../shrug.
    Cazmac likes this.
  19. SonicFlood New Member

I'm not certain what criteria they use to select people for testing. It would be nice to get a preview of what is to come, though. Maybe they'll actually choose me......
  20. Leerah Augur

Did you get a confirmation email? Perhaps your email address is incorrect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.