sig test

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Dalsina, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Dalsina Lunrais

2. Fenthen aka Rath

Use preview.
  3. Caudyr Augur

Just so you (and others) know, it appears that previous posts will be updated with your sig after you put it in there, as I noticed when revisiting a thread to check the new posts. :D

You can also "Preview" your sig when you're putting it in, to make sure it works, hehe.
  4. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Thats good news at least
  5. Shatterath~ New Member

I Find this new forums confusing.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thats good to know, for when I start playing with mine :)
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  7. Geroblue Augur

I've tried to get my magelo to show in my .sig, but unable to get it to work. I've used bb code before, but I cannot get it to work. I've sort of used BB code before.

Thanks !
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

Use the WYSIWYG and link the Magelo image with the pop-up window. Make links, also!
  9. Ishtass Augur

FYI, the preview is not a perfect representation of the real sig, so you still need a post if you have more than 1 image, and trying to get things to line up.
  10. Caudyr Augur

Yeah, but you can also just look at an old post, instead of making a new one. That being said, it's not like it's that big of a deal either way, was just pointing that out. :p
  11. Ishtass Augur

Yeah, you have plenty of posts to choose from already ;)
  12. Geroblue Augur

Ah, I forgot Magelo has BB code for copy and pasting.
  13. Eadricx New Member

Since preview may not be showing correctly, i'm now testing my sig too.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

Sigs have a max of like 150 pixels vertically, which means you should get a nasty message from a forum mod who is uber important.
  15. WarSheol Augur

Ok question :cool:
    I want to change my avatar and signature, where do I go or what do I click to get started?
    Point me in the right direction please.
  16. Vorthax Lorekeeper

17. Eadricx New Member

Just click on your logged in name up top. There will be options to change many of your forum settings displayed.
    WarSheol likes this.
  18. Geroblue Augur

But not avatars, which are currently unchangable. I would love the return of the fall avatars though.
  19. WarSheol Augur

thx found it
  20. Blackjaw_SolRo Lorekeeper

Test ! :eek:
    /flausch Yinla