Shrouds & Fellowship Vitality?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by KermittheFroglok, May 15, 2018.

1. KermittheFroglok Augur

Hi everyone!

I understand that fellowship vitality will only allow you to pool vitality experience within the usual experience level restrictions. (e.g. A level 100 character's kills normally won't provide any vitality experience to a level 30.)

However, does anyone know if experience earned while shrouded down can be contributed to fellowship vitality? For example, if a level 100 shrouds down to level 40 and kills something, can a bit of the experience go to a level 30's toon's vitality, or will the experience only go to the shroud and a molecule of a pixel to the level 100 toon.)

Similarily, can vitality be applied to shroud experience?

Just curious if anyone has tested these scenarios.

Thanks!
  2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

My understanding is shrouds give normal experience (and advance your shroud progression) only.

Vitality = potential to earn experience at a faster rate.

It's a finite 'bucket' you can fill up with potential to earn better xp. Once full you need to use up the bucket for the benefit. aaand repeat.

It's a one-way thing I guess you could say, Vitality -> XP rate. You can't 'apply' xp to vitality, beyond that being the way it already works. You do things that gain experience to 'fill up' the Vitality bucket.

Not sure if your vitality bucket is applied while shrouded, I don't think so.