Shroud of Stealth and collectables. Unfair advantage.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by YellowBelly, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Act of Valor The Newest Member

This thread is just as hilarious as it was when it was first posted
  2. Bahdah Augur

THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE MOUNT IN VP BEING FASTER THAN SELO'S!
  3. Thraine Augur

ok so this guy knows when they are gonna spawn, but how does he know where they will spawn?

you know you too can make a rogue and engorge yourself in all the wonderful roguely splendor that EQ has to offer as well, wait till you see how good they tank :p
    Bigstomp likes this.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

I tank real good, until my assassin's premonition wears off ;)

Dangit, shouldn't have said that. Probably will get nerfed, too.
    Tronda and Thraine like this.
  5. daranged Lorekeeper

If cant do collects with any class nevermind a rogue then you need reconsider goin back and playin pac-man its easier to run around and collect
  6. Aurastrider Augur

While you are at it how about you allow all classes to enchant items, imbue all gems, open up tinkering, poison making and alchemy to everyone, allow everyone to be master foragers, swarm, AE nuke, HS, decap, assassinate, port, track, FD, fade, evac......

Seriously rogues are the masters of stealth and theft and this plays into their class description perfectly. Any rogue who is doing this is simply playing their class well.
  7. Venedar Lorekeeper

Haha, if this guy is serious then its hilarious!
  8. Siddar Augur

I made rogue just to do what the OP said and to go scout out zones. It took about eight hours to level rogue to 105 using heroic character as base. Shrug anyone can do it may take a bit longer for most but there is nothing stopping you. I would say I value tracking more on my Ranger/Druid/Bard alts then SoS on my Rogue alt. Because tracking tells me if there is named out there for me to kill a lot faster then SoS.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. fortuneteller Augur

In response to the OP thing, I can just as well say: Unfair that Casters can do damage from far away, shaman can make alchemy stuff, gnomes can do tinker stuff, rogues poison, tanks can tank, healers heal, and so on.
  10. Bahdah Augur

Who is Yellowbelly?
  11. Thraine Augur

either a troll or an idiot
  12. svann Augur

Plus with your rogue you can drag a latecomer to the ST zoneline.
  13. xclip New Member

Hmm. I like this idea. No need for alts, groups or even boxing. One character that can do it all.
  14. Jalelorf Augur

I just love how most people misspell collectibles over and over again. The achievements are not to collect tables. :p
  15. Bamboompow Augur

Majority of the rare collection pieces are drops and some are from named even. Means having to actually go in the zone, with a group, and play the game.

What rogues find are the most common pieces. Sometimes stacks of the same thing no one ever would bother with otherwise. So yah, lets nerf an ability that allows one class to find chump change in zones no one bothers to visit. Its not like these zones are padlocked shut and only rogues can pick the lock.
  16. Watajoke Journeyman

Stealth picking up collectibles?? Sounds like an exploit to me!! Remove the collectibles ASAP and decapitate any exploiters that abused this exploit! BURY THEM IN UNMARKED GRAVES!! Their sins shall not go unpunished! Why was this not reported in beta RoI!!!