Shroud of Stealth and collectables. Unfair advantage.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by YellowBelly, Dec 18, 2017.

1. YellowBelly Augur

Sweeping into every zone and collecting ground spawns without agro. Please fix this devs. I suggest making it impossible to loot them while sos is active.
  2. Bahdah Augur

You're not serious right?
  3. YellowBelly Augur

Yes. We have a rogue on my server who has the timing down.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I also noticed clerics are rezzing people, and rangers have been snaring stuff. Could we get an ETA on a fix?
  5. Bahdah Augur

The drop rates on these collectibles in RoS aren't good enough for you?
  6. Bahdah Augur

Can we fix the spells in eq please, people are casting...
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

What class do you play again? I'm sure someone can find multiple abilities you have that are "unfair" to other classes. It's what makes them unique classes. Otherwise we'd all just play the same thing. You get 0 points.
  8. Bahdah Augur

I can give you 10 secs of SoS... Go wild!
    Belexes likes this.
  9. Gialana Augur

Collectibles are not on any sort of timer that would enable you to cycle through spawn locations in order. When a collectible is picked up, another one (not necessarily from the same collection) spawns randomly in one of the possible locations. I don't know if it spawns instantly or if some time must pass.

This means if there is one spawn location which is difficult to find or access, many collectibles could be sitting on top of each other at that location.
  10. Thrillho Augur

Nerf druids and wizards too. They can just teleport around while the rest of us have to walk, like a bunch of suckers.
  11. Horyuken Augur

Just buy the collections for a krono or two from the rogue and you won't even need SoS.
  12. Sissruukk Rogue One

Holy cow, talk about unbalancing the game. Remember that next time you want a rogue like myself to run through and pick up ground spawns for you on a quest/task so you don't have to slog your way through mobs to do it.
    Felicite, Hiladdar and Belexes like this.
  13. Lily Augur

More mobs that see through SoS were added in EoK. A second rank of SoS was added that works on those mobs. 105 is required to learn that AA, so it's not like it didn't take some effort to be able to stealth.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  14. svann Augur

Get a box rogue and level him up to 105.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You doubt the depths of Forum-Quest’s frivolous complaint bar? It’s low. Looooow!
  16. Tucoh Augur

I can't believe that members of EQ's thief class are just running around stealing loot while everyone else has to slog through mobs.
  17. Greymantle Augur

Tad late on this, been this way since they started putting collectables in game. So what if you have someone farming them? How is it hurting you?
  18. Sissruukk Rogue One

Shhhh, stop outing us like that.
  19. Febb Augur

There are not many that many see invis in the expansion for this to be much of a hassle getting collectables. They are in many places where a see invis mob is not. I suggest getting some big boy pants and not make EQ ezmode.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  20. Warpeace Augur

So many tears.
    Thancra likes this.