Shouldn't There Be Patch Notes Posted?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Trilo, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Trilo New Member

I usually see the day's patch notes in the "Game Update Notes" forum by now.
    I know I can simply go view the Test Serever patch notes, but I have often seen changes occur from the Live version...
  2. Shalka Lorekeeper

its scheduled as Maintenance I don't think there will be patch notes, i could be mistaken tho.
  3. Bandzamakeherdance Elder

DBG is testing them today so the patch notes will only reflect what is put into the game that doesn't break it. That's why 7 hours..They gotta do their testing and build the patch notes still.
  4. smash Augur

Lately the patchnotes come late, more or less at the time the servers are up again.
  5. Nuttmeg Augur

It's disappointing to have to wait. I bet the delayed patch notes have something to do with revisions between what they wanted to do and what they had the expertise to actually accomplish.
  6. Malbro Augur

You could read the patch notes from Test. Should be similar.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

some interesting notes buried about an "overflow interface" button on those servers merging. Not sure that was on test
  8. fransisco Augur

if you have the notes can you post them?
  9. Warpeace Augur

Why isn't there a thread begging for the patch files for people with outdated OS's yet?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Febb Augur

Run the patcher. It will give the maintenance message but it will download the patch. The file you are looking for is eqlsnews.txt for the patch notes.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

13. Jyve Augur