Should DBG create date-nights for players who wish to find a potential mate?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Piku, Apr 19, 2019.

1. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I hope anyone here doesn't need to worry about whether or not the kids are the FBI.
  2. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
    Jezzie likes this.
  3. C3lowz Augur

DBG? No. You as the player? Yes.

I often search in chat for a player of the opposite sex to no avail. But some day one will answer my cries and grant me access to their unkown.
  4. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

NO! To EQ Harmony...
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Not since Sam Deathwalker isn't around anymore.
  6. Elyani Augur

Oh God no. We don't need another failed game brought to you by the Developers of EverQuest! :D

P.S. There are no girls on the internet. It would be a total sausagefest. Not judging if you're into that sort of thing.
  7. Piku Elder

Really disappointed with the lack of support about this idea
  8. p2aa Augur

LOL, too bad I missed it must have been so fun to read posts on this site.

To the OP, as it has been said, the ratio of men versus women in the game is largely in favor of men, so unless you are gay, you would better look to some other sources to find a woman.
  9. Taladir Augur

I wish to hear more of your stories.
  10. Corydon Augur

11. yerm Augur

This needs to be 3rd priority after chat lag and mitigation double dipping. Daybreak please respond.
  12. Machentoo Augur

Yerm is lonely?
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

I thought this thread was a good joke. Now I'm worried that it is not.
  14. Risiko Augur

There would be a thread a mile long discussing the fact that some dude was talking to a woman, and this other person ran by, knocked em over the head, and then started talking to the woman. When the dude regained consciousness, he would get up and an argument would ensue about how him date stealing.

Of course you know DBG's stance on it would be CPS (Compliments Per Second) wins.

And, before long there would be some wise guy that would pay 6 dudes to go hit on 6 different women at the same time in order to increase his odds of getting a date which would anger all those who choose to not box.
  15. urbanbo70 Elder

Sure, if your mate is a balding 40 year old man playing his female half elf bard in his boxers while listening to Poker Face on loop.
  16. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

How dare you call me out like this in front of our friends.
    Jezzie likes this.
  17. Kittany Augur

As somebody who just got out of a toxic relationship, I'm going to give a resounding NO.
    Aneuren likes this.
  18. modsiw Augur

My dude, I'm going to walk you through how to sort this out without DBG's help. Conspicuously drop a few dozen Krono on an open plat raid. You'll get the randomest of tells grasping for a semi-relevent ice breaker from girls and G.I.R.L.s alike. This may not lead to the most healthy of relationships. Humans gonna human.
  19. yerm Augur

You know what they say about guys with big forum signatures...