Shocked any business would choose to destroy itself.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elysha - Ragefire, May 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tappin Augur

Nope, most people who box in general only sub their main an alt continuously, not boxes. There's no reason to sub a toon (outside getting AA) on a character you are never going to raid with, or do any serious group content. The whole point of non alt box is to help a player get through content they otherwise struggled with, not have a max content toon.

What you are describing is almost every boxer that plays the game. If you want to hate on a group of players, trying being honest first.
  2. Cicelee Augur

Kind of like how cheaters cherry pick a tiny portion of the rules and call it a gray area and then whine and cry "WHY DID I GET SUSPENDED?" and want to focus on this 0.1% grey area to justify their cheating?

I agree, they are worthless and pathetic.
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  3. MacDubh TABLES!!!

So much is wrong with this. Not everyone plays for raid, and if you play for group content only you want all characters to be running at maximum.
    Flatchy and Loup Garou like this.
  4. MacDubh TABLES!!!

Classy...
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Sorry to hear that, Svann.
  6. Tappin Augur

There is nothing wrong with what I described - most people have being doing it for years. There is no reason to sub an account (continuously) with characters you don't care to play, just because you need them for buffs or fill a 3rd slot in a mission.

That doesn't mean they don't make money off these accounts, they get expansions and probably at least two months gold access. And no, the people who do this, are not all cheaters.
  7. Accendo Guest

Locked due to being derailed and unconstructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.