SHM: Increase Duration of Pack of Olesira Buff

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Kinadorm, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Kinadorm Augur

Can the duration on the shaman spell Pack of Olesira be dramatically increased or even just be unlimited? The buff itself only costs 1 mana and the real mana cost occurs each time it fires so there isn't a power increase by making the buff last longer but will make it more convenient to use.
  2. Vindicate Elder

Agree, and I'd like to see some of the other buffs sort of get modernized as far as duration goes. Like make my Celerity last as long as my Focus line, which should last as long as my Bih'Li line, which should last as long as my Pack of ____ line, which should last as long as my Preincarnation line, instead of each one having a separate randomish timer. I don't think its going to be game breaking if celerity lasts 2 hours instead of 1, its more of a quality of life issue. Casting long term buffs isn't a dynamic of the game that makes me go ooooooohh, that's where the fun is it. So take some of the frustration out of it. Whatever reasons we had in past content for having a 7 minute haste buff vs a 29 minute haste buff are long gone now. I mean once the buff timer reaches pretty close to an hour, there is no real game play issue per mob or per camp even to not make it 2-3 hours.

If you wanna leave short duration proc buffs alone, fine totally understand, short duration health / mana buffs alone, fine totally understand. Standardize everything else though. Even better, give us cleric buff duration!
  3. Leigo You come here often?

They should give an AA for pack of __
    The AA will cast the highest rank you know of said spell. So you would still need to go out and by at least rk1 of the spell to use it and yes it really should have a base time of 1hour, being able to extend it to right around 3hr.