Shield of the Otherworld : The Disk of Kings

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mehregan, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Mehregan New Member

Hello,

I am trying to complete the hero's journey but i have a problem : Rokiln the Hunter only gives me 2 quests, the disk of warriors and the disk of heroes i have already completed ( they are checked in my achievements and the 2 augments are in my bags )
    I checked the internet but i can't understand why he won't give me the 2 others quests ( Disk of kings and shield of the otherworld )
    Am i missing something ? My SK is lvl 85 and i don't know what to do . Thanks for your help.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Shield of the Otherworld is the end quest. Get All 3 Augs hand them back to Rolkin the hunter and u get the combined aug Shield of the Otherworld.

So if you have the Warriors one and the Heroes one then all you need is the Kings one. Turning in those 3 you will get the Shield.

This task came out before the task/quest window was introduced to the game so the steps may not show up there. Have you tried just going and getting one item from the Warriors and turning it in? Many of the items were pre lootable through out this quest line since the directions are to "return" item instead of "loot" item.

I have done this a few times (excellent aug for the level) and iirc there was some confusion each time I did it - like I was expecting quest lines with steps noted or 2 showed up and the others didn't? Sorry I don't recall. This is an old quest so it works on old formats.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. Mehregan New Member

The GMs kindly solved my case, thanks a lot :)
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wow, that was quicker than it took me to write that useless answer. ;)
  5. AcemoneyFV Augur

Did you finish it? I actually just completed all of these recently. My problem with this aug is that my ach for the Hero's Journey never updated. I did all 3 disks and turned them in for the shield aug, I got the update for obtaining the aug and ach.

However my ach under the Special tab (70-75: Spelunker of Vergalid Mines) still says I have not completed the Shield aug. All other achs regarding the aug is checked and completed.

On the FV server, you can buy these items for the ach. but it DOES NOT update any of the achs under the SPECIAL section of Hero's Journey. You actually have to complete all the quests yourself to get those achs, which I did. Special section is not updating though.
  6. EsotericAdept New Member

I have two outstanding tickets involving the same issues...not receiving the next quest in the series or receiving the first one repeatedly, one for this series and one for another. Just curious as to what the issue was and how it was resolved. Thanks!