Shawl 3.0 Pre-Farm List

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Riou, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Riou EQResource

With the April 17th Patch for Shadow of Fear, there will be an Upgrade to the Shawl Series of tasks for Tradeskillers, it is the Shawl 3.0! Shawl 3.0 this time is an Augmentation not an actual Item!

We have put up our guides for them now, and before it goes live you can pre-farm most pieces of it! All except the Tiger piece from the new Tier 3 Zones.

Check it out! Shawl 3.0 Overview

There is like 3 hours left to get the pieces!

Please note the Vendor Bought Pieces are for NPC's that go live with the patch. Test has like 4 pieces missing from these Vendors and probably wont get them until they patch again. The pieces do exist on live you just have to find their pre-patch Vendors.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks for this, just wish EQplayers was working so I could track down my shears! They are on an alt.....question is which one.
  3. Riou EQResource

They are easy to make if you can't track them down or taking awhile to do so :)
  4. sevan619 New Member

To start this I will need shawl 2.0 with all 8 steps of it? I am not a raider and never could finish the 8th step.
  5. Riou EQResource

You do not need the Raid piece of 2.0 no, only group version at minimum
  6. sevan619 New Member

7. silku Augur

Don't you know female high elves in robes are always chanters?
  8. Uxtalzon Augur

Man, guides like these that spring up show that there is still excitement in the game. I remember hurriedly posting trivials and item stats on EQTraders when OoW came out (those OP 5/11 crafted claws were so awesome).

I love you, Riou! <3 /snuggles
    Riou likes this.
  9. Corboy Journeyman

Is there a link to the stats on the raid version of the aug or shawl? I'm curious. Obviously going to do the quest just wanted to see how badly they butchered it.
  10. Ormus Elder

The Shawl3 rewards are pretty nice..augs this time
    Corboy likes this.
  11. Riou EQResource

The tank version was something like 55 ac, 350hp, +8hero agi +8 hero dex
    Think the melee version was something like 50ac 350hp +8 hero str, +8 hero dex
    They are type 7/8 now though, but fit in most the slots
  12. Corboy Journeyman

Well, I guess I will replace my BiC aug, if I get the raid version of the shawl aug. Apologies to everyone that still plays that helped me with the BiC aug, but she's headed to the bank. I used it for years cause so many people spent so many hours helping me attain it.

On another topic, why didn't the BiC aug have a continuation quest? Or Ring of Dain Frostweaver IV? Why not the Tradeskill earring from Planes of Power, Sigil something?

I think it's cool adding in old quest items, and making them better, hopefully the trend will continue with so many other very cool quest items. I'd 10x rather wear a quest item than just some loot off a raid boss, personally. Gives players goals in the game other than waiting on some random raid boss to drop X item, not that that's not fun.

Very cool continuing the shawl, and making it a useful aug.