Shattered Soul - Rizlona's top raiding guild

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Tenina, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Tenina Lorekeeper

Currently sitting at 55+ mains with little to no attrition from PoP/Ldon. Could use a main beastlord or cleric. we could make room for any talented main bards as well.

Get in now and ride this server out to Live with us.
  2. Tenina Lorekeeper

Beastlord closed again but could work with any main clerics or bards
  3. Tenina Lorekeeper

Have some openings for some caster dps and an Enchanter or two. Healers always welcome. We do waitlist if people are looking for melee spots.
  4. Tenina Lorekeeper

Would be willing to take on a couple high attendance berserkers, rogues and rangers
  5. Tenina Lorekeeper

Getting ready for Dodh. have room for anything but monk and tank spots but we do waitlist for those classes.
  6. Tenina Lorekeeper

One shot all of Demiplane minus a bugged pull of Redfang and had the expansion cleared two days in. If you are looking for a lively discord with efficient raiding come check us out.

We could use some more of the following.

Shaman
    Cleric
    Beastlord
    Wizard
  7. Galactron Journeyman

This guild loves EQ, the raids are organized and people know how to play their class. The Guild caters to single account or mulitboxers. I joined 2 months ago roughly and it brought my love of the game back to be with passionate players. I was intimidated by my own made up expectations when I first joined but the raiding is fun, because winning is fun. Its so much more rewarding to earn your loot then buy it off a bazaar mule.
  8. Tenina Lorekeeper

A couple dps spots opened up and we are able to take any dps class at this time. Would love another high attendance monk.
  9. Tenina Lorekeeper

Demiplane now down to a one night clear. We still have some spots open and would love another main shaman or two.
  10. mightiest New Member

Super chill, friendly, helpful team of nerds. People help each other learn and improve vs. competing with each other. Fun raids, once progression is done everyone knows their job and does it without needing to be ordered to every time, so there's lots of room to joke around.
  11. Tenina Lorekeeper

Still clearing Demiplane in one night with no issues. If you are looking for a relaxed group of raiders that gets it done with no drama or complications come check us out. We can make any class work but tanks at the moment.

Boxing is not needed as our raids are filled primarily with mains.
  12. Tenina Lorekeeper

Aradune guild falling apart? Come check us out on Rizlona. We can fit a sk or paladin with high attendance as well.
  13. Leifer Augur

Excellent leadership & Players! Best TLP guild I have been on, and I have played on most of them.
  14. Tenina Lorekeeper

Ayonae Ro dead tonight! We are still willing to take on most classes outside of warrior. Would love a main beastlord or a very active paladin/sk.
  15. Tenina Lorekeeper

Two years into Rizlona and we are still going strong. Join us for TSS and beyond.

Would love a high attendance Paladin and some Beastlords/Wizards.
  16. Tenina Lorekeeper

TSS is in a few weeks. Now is a good time to get ready for the next era of EQ. The guild is strong with 45+ members clearing PoR and Demiplane weekly.
  17. Tenina Lorekeeper

recruitment needs updated.
  18. Vicus Augur

Best guild on Rizlona and it is not close. People/skill/etc Just a good home.
  19. Tenina Lorekeeper

Vicus speaks truth. Chill atmosphere full of people who love EQ. raids are smooth and always finish early with no complications. Leadership has been the same since classic. If you are looking for a place to see TSS and beyond we'll be here through it all.
  20. Tenina Lorekeeper

Ashengate was cleared two days into TSS with FC being cleared that next monday. Expansion is on farm status so come join us and get your gear!