Shattered Soul <Rizlona> EST Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tenina, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Tenina Lorekeeper

[IMG]
    About us:
    Shattered Soul is one of the top guilds on the Rizlona server with a heavy focus on completing end-game content efficiently in a fun, mature environment. Our goal is to be the top raiding guild on Rizlona through structured raids, organization, knowledge of the game mechanics, and execution on strategy. Our leaders and core membership have years of experience raiding on live servers and TLP’s, and have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to executing content.

Currently all of Velious has been cleared including Sleepers Tomb with server first AoW being obtained.

Check out our progress on Rizlonakills

Schedule & DKP:
    While we will continue to maintain a competitive raiding environment, we only require main raiders to sustain a 30% raid attendance. We currently raid: MON, TUES, THURS - 800PM-12AM EST. We do not batphone targets but will continue to go after open world content when pushing for server first targets. We utilize a blind-bid, OpenDKP system - Winner pays 1 more than the second highest bid. Raiders are allowed to bring Raid Approved Boxes to raids, and they are built into our bidding system who accrue their own DKP.

Currently Recruiting the following classes:
    Everything but Warrior, Shadowknight, Paladin, Monk and Enchanter. We would really love more caster dps though!

Check out our Discord for more information!
    Foaming likes this.
  2. Machen New Member

I approve of this message!
  3. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Good group of people!
  4. Tenina Lorekeeper

Still room for some more especially caster dps. We just took out Gorenaire (server first) and Phara Dar (server second).
  5. Xunil Darkwood New Member

Great people, great guild. Come on over if you enjoy a good time :)
    Foaming likes this.
  6. Kakkorot New Member

I'm a new player looking for friends to play with and teach me about the game. I'm definitely interested in raiding later on. My name is Kakkorot in game, i'm almost always on. Please send me a tell if you're looking for a new casual member!

7. Tenina Lorekeeper

Kunark is being cleared weekly but we still have some dps spots available for anyone looking to raid. We average 50-60 individual players at most raids with only a handful of people boxing 1 extra character. VP takes about 2 hours for us to clear and when we do the dragons plus VS we are done in less than two hours.
  8. Tenina Lorekeeper

Starting to prepare for Velious but we have room for more. Looking for quality druids
  9. Lubeni New Member

Great group of people and a great set of raiders. If you have any interest in raiding whats left of Kunark, Velious, and beyond this is the guild to join!
    Foaming likes this.
  10. Tenina Lorekeeper

Got room for all classes but tank classes. If you are looking for a mature, serious and organized guild to clear all of Velious with then look no further. We cleared all Kunark targets either server first or second and plan to make a strong push in Velious and beyond.
  11. Tenina Lorekeeper

Still got room for most classes if you are looking to raid in velious
  12. Tenina Lorekeeper

13. Rothark New Member

Joined a few weeks back after being gone for ~20 years, all I want is to see all the old school content in era.

Found an adult run guild that's organized and focused on success - but not at the expense of it's members. What more could I ask for? Oh right - despite the depth of knowledge held by some players, you never feel like you asked a stupid question.

Enjoyed our first run at Velious content (take that AoW!), can't wait for more!
  14. Tenina Lorekeeper

Vulak killed as well now and the expansion is officially on farm. We have room for any class but SK/War but we do waitlist. Our guild runs about 50 mains with a good mix of single players and boxers and we don't require any boxing or fancy boxing at all. If you are looking for a mature focused guild whose discord is not filled with memes and lulz come check us out.
  15. Tenina Lorekeeper

Sleepers Tomb has been cleared.
  16. Tenina Lorekeeper

Raids are still going strong and ranks are filling up. Still looking for caster dps and druids if any of you are out there.
  17. Ctrlaltdel New Member

Fun group of people who know what they are doing. If you want to raid end game content and experience all EQ has to offer without the poop-sock hours, then join up! Vulak and more is on split so join the fun :)
  18. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

You get to raid with me if you join. Just saying.
  19. Trex Journeyman

Luclin is only two weeks away. No level increase (just aa's) and a ton of 60 content on farm. Perfect time to come back to prep for one of the best expansions eras of the game (Luclin-Omens). We are looking for those that are in it for the long haul with friends. Druids, Bards high priority but open to most other classes as well. But if you enjoy drama, please look elsewhere. Join the discord (linked above) and message Tenina.
  20. Tenina Lorekeeper

Everything is looking good for Luclin. Still room for some healers and dps if people are looking to clear Luclin every week. Boxing is not required or needed on our raids so solo players are welcome.