Shards of Fear!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Malbro Augur

I am on the 3rd step of the quest magus Burshin gives and the shard that is supposed to be ground spawn around the big crystal DOES NOT spawn.
  2. Sarayu Journeyman

Three of them spawn with each server reset. That's probably not by design, but was overlooked in Friday's patch. Moreover, drop rate on Chunk of Alaran Flesh (final step) is absurdly low. Killed over 600 Alarans with zero drops. I know it was that many because I'm in Vile Oak doing Partisans with 6 people, which requires hundreds of Alarans for the brains.
  3. maaki New Member

I posted a few days ago that i was disapointed to see that the pre-launch quest reward was the same as what everyone else was going to get. I am sad to have to post that it is even worse than what i had first thought. Much worse. My house hold did all of the turn ins before the expansion launched and reached max ally. At first we were alittle upset to see that everyone else would get same reward, but that isnt the case.... We have gotten absolutly nothing for all of the turn ins, we have max faction but are unable to get the reward, the achievement window says every thing is turned in, but the box next to magus name isnt checked even tho the requirment of reaching x faction with him was met and is checked but the box for him wont check so we get nothing ,, nada zip zilch.So not only was sony too lazy to do a real pre-launch quest with this expansion, they cant even make sure the poor excuse of one they had will even reward the suckers that did it.
  4. Sarayu Journeyman

The box next to Magus Burlshin isn't checked because you haven't completed an additional quest called Shard Experiences. Shard Experiences is currently bugged and cannot be completed. Also, the Shards of Fear was never announced as a prequest.
  5. savrin Augur

Charm of fearsome power you say? Well its junk to me. I just got the charm and its a joke. I appreciate the nice aug but the charm is worthless.
  6. Tordail Elder

The charm is also bugged (it is using the wrong script to determine stats) and is scheduled for a fix. I wouldn't destroy it just yet.