Shammy Macros and Startagies

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Pinkie, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Pinkie New Member

Hi all. I have a few toon and not sure what one to play yet so I am posting this in a couple places. I am comming back after a 3 year break and it is like a new game. had to take a break and help my mom who had cancer.

I am back and lost all my hot keys spell sets ect. Any macro help spell set help would be great. Shammy is 92 has about 3500 AA's most the ones needed at 92 when I quit.

I played EQ from launch till I had to take a break and am looking forward to getting back into things.

Thanks for any help you can give.
  2. Bobokatt07 Journeyman

Although not directly dealing with macros, you can get a good start by reading this post under this same Priest forum which is titled Shaman 101. https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/shaman-101.199780/
    if not you can head to the Shaman specific site and there are posts about macros etc there.
    Generally you have to decide what you are going to be:
    Main healer in group/debuffer...
    Mostly playing by yourself with merc and pet...
    Eventually getting into raiding etc.
  3. someshaman New Member

only one I use is a travel macro to cast lev cheetah and invis AA's
  4. Githy Elder

Boxed Shaman, my heal macro is:
    1. aa malo
    2. Counterbias
    3. Group HoT (in a group could use direct HoT on tank)
    4. Group Heal with HoT component (in a group could use direct heal on tank)
    5. fast nuke (bite) (or new Heal Wave or panther line [uses a lot of mana though])
    The mob's generally dead by then.
    With bard mana regen and the Canni aa I have no mana issues so I use the group heals/HoTs, because the mobs tend to switch targets (2 pet tanks) at random.