Shaman or Cleric for Mangler

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Lagerale, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Lagerale Journeyman

I have played both, I mainly played a Cleric from launch for about six years and loved it. Logically I would start a cleric and not look back (until my alt-a-holic side clicks in..) but the thing is Clerics in Classic EQ have so little utility it makes getting around a pain it makes solo basically impossible and while I know soloing isn't ideal it's at least something to do while trying to get a group together. Shaman has so much utility it's hard to pass over honestly, even if I like Cleric more. The struggle is real, two great classes what way should a player lean if they like them both, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. Conq Augur

This is a question better queried to your other "I want to relive the past" players. Try that forum.
    Conq
  3. bravoquest42 New Member

I feel the same way between Enchanter and Shaman. At this point im going to go Enchanter first then Shaman afterwards, perhaps you should do the same thing. Your used to the Cleric so you will do well playing them and they are always needed in groups and will get invites. After you do that and when your bored you can flip to the Shaman alt, once you've got the high level Rez on your Cleric he's still super helpful even when hes camped out.
    Lagerale likes this.