Shaman on PVP server

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Zek_Shaman, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Zek_Shaman New Member

First off, I love the class I play! I would like to know when and if shamans will be getting anything in the future offensive and defensive wise so that we can survive? As most of you know that in pvp Shamans do not have alot to fight back with making this class a very undesirable class to play. I have noticed that the population of shaman are very low and almost non exsistant on zek. When you have classes in the game that can take you out with a couple of arrows or spells casted it is disheartening. I know that a healthy balance of classes is good for the raiding community and group community. Give the Shamans a break and let them know they are appreciated! Give us something to fight back with!
    Elenwyyi likes this.
  2. Mellifleur Augur

Wont happen.
    You guys continue to cry to Devs and you continue to get ignored...

Even an abused puppy would shut up by now.
  3. Zek_Shaman New Member

Remember that when you cry to have potions or want buffs! As far as abused puppies, thats right neglected will eventually no longer exsist! Necro none the less, one of the over powered classes to respond!
  4. Elenwyyi Augur

Until we have a person on the community round table who represents pvp concerns to the EQ team, we're living at the bottom of their 'to do' list. Demand a CRT rep. Then let's talk individual concerns.
  5. fransisco Augur

Major class disparities in PVP will never change. Changes that big would also effect blue servers significantly. This game has not been designed for balanced pvp, and its far to late to ever change that.
  6. Bandail New Member

Why won't Zek just go away.