Shaman lupine spirit ( AA)

Discussion in 'Priests' started by kookoo, Nov 21, 2020.

1. kookoo Augur

hi, possible to have shaman aa lupine spirit to be faster cast? --->>** aa who cast tala'tak **

everytime i check the lenght of it ( with a stopwatch ) it is always near 8 second cast ( i am maxed on aa's ) .

in raids i got tells for this buff ( tala'tak ) , it is so long to cast that i made a hotkey to tell them , in tala.tak, dont move for 8 sec ( because the range of it is short as well ( 50 feet ),

when i am doing a mass group buff ( tala'tak ) before we start the raid, many are missing because the range is too short , even if they are not far from me,

so many times i need to duck the stop the cast to heal group who is in danger to die, because the cast time is too long.

i love my druid ( alt ) aa to cast their run speed buff ( about one second cast ,,,,and twice range .)

i am not asking for a one sec aa cast like druid , but imo with the raids we doing and with all the ae;s going , a 3 sec cast would be good enough..................or add more rank on that aa in COV expantion to reduce the casting time and add more range to it? it would be appreciate , thanks.
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Szilent Augur

No one is requesting it for the move speed buff, lol
    Cadira likes this.
  3. kookoo Augur

i know , most ask for it for the attack it can give , i should have specify it ;)
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Faster cast Lupine Spirit?

Yes please.
  5. Szilent Augur

but you contrasted it with the druid buff. druid buff doesn't DO anything
  6. kookoo Augur

i didnt contrasted, i said shm vs druid , one is like 1 sec cast ( druid ) and shm one is near 8 sec,

and btw druid buff is not only a run speed it add as well levitate ;) , i much prefer shm one with added str tho .
  7. Szilent Augur

literally everyone does, because that's a buff that does something

the buff that does not do something gets to be instant because who cares