Shaman Focus AA's

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Aurastrider, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Aurastrider Augur

Finally decided to start evolving my shaman but I know relatively little about the class outside of buffing my toons. Looking at the focus AA's they have a crazy amount. Are there any must have's that I should focus on? I have about two more weeks of grinding in me to try and get everything that I really want until I take a break from grinding and head back to progression. Any advice is much appreciated in advance.
  2. Tucoh Augur

What level is he and what are you doing with him (healer, DPS, solo etc)
  3. Aurastrider Augur

110, currently trying to incorporate a little dps out of him but he will mostly be used for healing purposes I imagine. I am also working on a cleric atm but I am a little more familiar with them. My current group setup is sk and mage x4 with a healer merc. Ideally I want to drop the merc and 6 box. I am considering dropping a mage also and replacing them with one of the other toons I am leveling up but for the most part any group setup I have currently will have sk main with 4 casters and a healer.

I am waiting to use autogrant until I hit 4k AA's due to the penalty once you go over (could be a different number but I thought 4k was when things slow down). I am working backwards knocking out by expansion first with ROS, EOK and then TBM with exception to a couple of the ones that I really wanted right now.
  4. S33k3r Augur

Work out which spells you do the most damage/healing with and go for the Focus AAs associated with those spells. It's a pain that you will not see any bonus until you get rk5 unless you are using the 105 spells.

Have you brought your archtype DoT/Heal AAs yet ?
  5. Aurastrider Augur

Honestly I have no real clue what I have bought. I basically have been going by expansion doing ROS then EOK and then TBM. Outside of the tradeskill AAs I have everything listed so far except on the focus tab and a couple others that I don't think are worth spending my time on atm. I did knock out the main focus one first that has like 1200 points total but there are a ton for shaman compared to other classes I have played. I will do a little more research on spell lineups and go from there I guess. Currently he is just nuking which I know is probably not their strong point.