Shaman extended leopard AAs

Discussion in 'Priests' started by MiataDriver, Sep 21, 2017.

1. MiataDriver Augur

Can we get a refund on the AAs we spent on extending roar of the lion that was taken away? Extending everything but lion is a total waste of AAs.
  2. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

I would assume that with the new expansion will come some sort of upgrade... so you might want to hold off on crying for a refund until at least beta =).
  3. Brohg Augur

I wouldn't assume that at all.
  4. Leigo You come here often?

I'd like a refund of Extended Spirit of the Puma.. I dont use Leopard because we have Roar.. If it didn't extend Roar then I wouldn't have bought it in the first place.

If they give us Focus: Roar of the Lion, in Ring of Scale, cool. But I'd still like my AA back from Puma.
  5. Nekron New Member

You don't think 2 minutes buff of Roar from extended leopard aa prior to nerf as being OP? Come on, 13k base dd proc with 400 proc rate for 2 minutes in addition to 2 ticks HoT? Add in crit nuke and damage aa from classes that have those (rangers, bst, etc.), and you're looking at 60k dd proc almost every swing for 2 minutes. What other class dito spells could be that efficient?
  6. Nekron New Member

Not to mention to recast time of Roar is only 1 minute while the buff lasts 2 minutes with extended leopard aa prior to nerf so shamans could chain cast it whenever the buffs expires.
  7. Brohg Augur

…all of which functionality was well understood and explicitly discussed in TBM Beta two complete years ago.