Shaman Epic 2.0

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Shumster, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Shumster New Member

Hello… I’m hoping someone can help me… my shaman has epic 1 and 1.5…. And he’s working on epic 2.0 and currently in plane of storms to kill that tree with no name … well I got him to spawn at the spot…. And I run my guy there and I stand right on him…around him….inside him, and he will just not spawn the adds that I need to kill…

after a few mins, he disappeared…

then the next day, I got him to spawn again, and same results. He won't spawn his adds.

He's supposed to spawn Darkened Chanting Woodspirit and 5x a woodspirit vineguard.

and I need to loot the Piece of Moaning Timber

Maybe I’m not flagged properly?

Do I need to be in a full group with 6 peeps?

My faction is low with true spirit as it is amiable … do I need to max the faction and try again?

Is there a way I can reset the quest for 2.0 and just start over from scratch, as I think it’s bugged…

Thank you in advance.
  2. Cadira Augur

After retrieving the necklace of perseverance from kod taz, did you hand it in to lupok in fungus Grove and /say "talisman" to him afterwards first?
  3. Shumster New Member

Hello thank you for replying. I don't remember. I'm going to go back to there and see if it will allow me to say Talisman. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I can't get the item from Plane of Storms. Thank you
  4. Shumster New Member

Hello, I'm not sure if I did this a few months ago, but I went there yesterday and I did a /say talisman and he gave me an emote which is in line with a few guides I saw. That tree in Plane of Storms spawns and I can target him/her (it has no name), but It just wont spawn the "Darkened Chanting Woodspirits." It's frustrating. I wish I can somehow delete all the epic 2.0 progress I did and start over in hope that I can get past this step.
  5. Cadira Augur

That's rough! It's possible you got a roll back or something and it bugged you. I'd send a petition to the gms and tell them specifically every part of the quest you have done and where you're stuck at and they might be able to fix you up.
  6. Keenween Elder

Dont Talk , dont stand near him etc. simple kill him and you will see...

I have done the shm epic 2.0 4x (and alot other epic) never see a bug, only the players do something wrong ;)

From Alla (Again, adds spawn most time if you attack a mob....)

"Head to the Plane of Storms to location +2055, -1300. You are looking for a tree in the NE section of the zone nearly as far NE as you can go that you can target but doesn't have a name. If it is up and you are at this point of the quest, a Darkened Chanting Woodspirit will spawn. He hits for 1500 or so, procs Branch Whirl and Decaying Foliage, and spawns several adds called "a woodspirit vineguard" which hit for up to 650. Loot the Piece of Moaning Timber and return to Fungus Grove with it."
  7. Cadira Augur

He said the mob isn't spawning when he gets close. How can he kill something that isn't spawning?
  8. Keenween Elder

Friend, i think you dont read right because he write in the first post ->

Hello… I’m hoping someone can help me… my shaman has epic 1 and 1.5…. And he’s working on epic 2.0 and currently in plane of storms to kill that tree with no name … well I got him to spawn at the spot…. And I run my guy there and I stand right on him…around him….inside him, and he will just not spawn the adds that I need to kill…
  9. Keenween Elder

... the adds spawn if he attack the tree..... (again, shm epic is easy)
  10. Cadira Augur

You're kinda right, I didn't read it super thoroughly, but if he got it to spawn the main tree would have attacked him with or without adds of it was working correctly. Based on his issue, it sounds like he got the tree with no name to spawn (it's always up iirc outside of a small cool down of a shaman just doing this part before him) so I imagine he means "he found the precursor mob that spawns the boss tree and the adds" and when he gets close, nothing happens. Nothing, including the tree that he actually needs to kill for the epic loot, isn't spawning. So it's like there's nothing for him to kill and he's bugged the epic somehow.
  11. Keenween Elder

Hm, he must do something wrong, i Know there is a "trigger" point (best is to use goodmaps or brellwalls maps), if he spawns, asap attack the mob or you risk a despawn (2 mins), best is cycle all mobs near (or have a druid friend like me )

PS: I only can help on AB ;)

BTW ´: Its the wrong forum, a shaman is a priest not a hybrid