Shaman Epic 1.0 Problems with Turn-ins - Agnarr

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by straynge, Apr 25, 2019.

1. straynge Journeyman

Hi, bear with me I'll try to be clear in explaining the problem I've had with the Shaman Epic 1.0. I completed the quest correctly without problems up to the part in EJ with the spirit sentinel. I was able to turn in the 6 pages combined into the journal for sure without any problems.

My memory is fuzzy on if I turned in the lord Ghiosk drops (3 books) to the EJ sentinel, so I went and killed him again and got 3 more books to make sure it wasn't a problem. I tried to hand them in and he says "I have no use for these, have them back". Ok no problem, probably already did that step (i've killed Ghiosk a few times).

I go to the High Scale Kirn in the hole and try to turn in the Icon to him, he won't take it. GM was able to come and told me there was a problem with the faction and respawned Kirn. I came and killed, looted, GM adjusted faction, all set right?

Go to the next step in CoM and kill Neh'Ashiir, take his journal back to EJ. EJ Sentinel won't take it, says I have no use for it and gives it back.

GM has been helpful but told me it was outside his scope now and to submit a /bug and post here.

Has anybody else had problems with the shaman epic turn-ins at EJ Spirit Sentintel? Maybe i just screwed up my Ghiosk drops? I do have another set in inventory but not sure how to proceed.
  2. MAjere New Member

There are two spirit sentinels in EJ, make sure you are turning it into the correct one. The one in the pond.
  3. straynge Journeyman

This is most likely my error tyvm!
  4. straynge Journeyman

Solved. TY all for the help. For what it's worth Brewall's only lists one Spirit Sentinel in EJ, and that is the one to turn in the SoW boots for. The shame is all mine, but thanks for the help!
  5. MAjere New Member

I am glad that helped, no shame. BTW I play a shaman on Agnarr as well. His name is Aregarr. If you ever need anything let me know.