Shaman Burn Discussion - Cactus

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Liin Edud (Tunare), Aug 22, 2018.

1. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

Just an update since everyone was gracious enough to contribute to the thread.

We have this one pretty much on farm status now. The only time we've lost recently is when we tried to carry a box through.

A few more T2 upgrades and a hard push through the Labor Day bonus XP made all the difference. Synergy and Dicho are game changers for Beastlord, Rogue and Berzerker. We also had a few conversations about things like Battle Leap (which is hilarious by the way) and bard stacking.

I have even main healed through it a few times just because we had the people online to take up the merc slot. Obviously being the main healer takes most of the burn discussion off the table since I'm not doing much beyond maybe 2 dots and ADPS.

Now on to blockers and getting the majority of our force through End of Empires.

Thanks again.
  2. Daedly Augur

I can box EoE pretty easy now. The main issue i have had are when the soulfeasters do not move from their spawn point as my group lacks any real ranged DPS. My suggestion for helping make sure they come out and play is that on the 3rd wave, balance them all and then right before they die, move behind the friendly NPC's. This will help you avoid the chadoki's DD's and it seems at times that the soulfeasters wont move forward if a PC is the first to aggro them or the dogs. Can't be positive on that mechanic though.

Also, on the first wave, you can kill 1 of them right away, then you only have to balance two mobs instead of 3.

I took a cleric merc into it one time, it did not last long at all, even with the EoTD merc AA.

Even though Overking doesnt fight back, you still have to range kill him, there is an aura if you get too close. I found out the hard way.

The Overking tooth is on his corpse, you have to actualy try looting it as it wont pop up on the adv loot window automatically.
  3. Tucoh Augur

The only thing I've found to determine whether the soulfeasters leave their perch is whether I brought ranged DPS or not =\
  4. Bigfan Augur

What's stopping soulfeasters from moving isn't a bug, it's you skipping a mechanic.

Click the shield at least once on veteran wave, and they will move every time.
  5. Daedly Augur

Oh nice, thank you.